Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Hey, Might wanna drop a little bit as brand new available on samsung shop at 34999.
Rs.30,249 with referral code and HDFC CC.

But that's for 8/128GB (which should be adequate for most users). 256GB variant is 4k more.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1220).png
    Screenshot (1220).png
    107.3 KB · Views: 79
Why are people pricing their products like 3999, 5990 and all in the market place these days? It's so annoying.
It is of course a classic marketing tactic but when posting here, I observed that in certain cases the price would automatically round down to the lower 9 or 0 after entering the amount in the price field. Had to change it back quite a few times, so not sure if it is a bug or a feature of TE.

Hey, does the Zotac Extended warranty RMA process need your email to claim it? cause I've heard to need to register for it.
You need to register for the extended warranty. You may need the email as ownership proof during RMA process. Just be sure to keep in contact with whoever sold you the graphics card in case you need any assistance.

A beast of its time. Given the age of the card can I suggest keeping a lower price for a better sell maybe?

18k is crazy low for this card in my opinion. For 2k gamers this is an incredible deal. I'm surprised no one has picked it up yet
I daily drive a 1080Ti Strix still, runs cool, sips power (compared to today's high end cards), but it barely keeps up with the 3060 12GB/3060Ti 8GB. No RTX, DLSS. No warranty.
I can see in-warranty 3060's for 19K-20K.
No doubt, the 1080ti is plenty still for games I play (Apex, Minecraft, CS at 1440p, ~144Hz) but people buying will explore their options.

Hence the comment regarding reducing the price to increase chances of sale, I feel, is a valid one.

I daily drive a 1080Ti Strix still, runs cool, sips power (compared to today's high end cards), but it barely keeps up with the 3060 12GB/3060Ti 8GB. No RTX, DLSS. No warranty.
I can see in-warranty 3060's for 19K-20K.
No doubt, the 1080ti is plenty still for games I play (Apex, Minecraft, CS at 1440p, ~144Hz) but people buying will explore their options.
Hence the comment regarding reducing the price to increase chances of sale, I feel, is a valid one.
Yeah it's a question of paying the FE tax vs getting worse efficiency. Ray-tracing is something I don't think anyone who has anything under a 3080Ti would even bother with though.
Still, seeing how a 2070S was going for 18k recently, 16k would be a quick sell I suppose but people with collector spirit might pick it up fr 18k too.

Yeah it's a question of paying the FE tax vs getting worse efficiency. Ray-tracing is something I don't think anyone who has anything under a 3080Ti would even bother with though.
Still, seeing how a 2070S was going for 18k recently, 16k would be a quick sell I suppose but people with collector spirit might pick it up fr 18k too.
I don't get the FE tax. I had the 1070ti from same generation (FE) for some time, and even though it was repasted and deep-cleaned, under load, it was loud, and would reach the target 84C immediately. The strix 1080ti that I have on the other hand, in the same case with same noctua fans, barely makes any sound at 59-60C.

As far as I remember, FE for this generation were ideal for getting the standard PCB layout with some selective silicon, for watercooling. I haven't seen anyone prefer the blower over good AIB cards.

I haven't seen anyone prefer the blower over good AIB cards.
In the data crunching work stations, having blower over AIB is highly preferred when more than one gpu is used. I still have 3x1080 Gigabyte AORUS 1080ti running numbers, hot air from bottom card will heat middle card and middle cards hot air will heat the top card even more and top card's hot air will cook the cpu :arghh:, no matter how much air I try to move its never enough, but on the other hand blower models will dumps almost all of its heat out of the case :D, its one of the reason I hate nvidia 20,30 & 40 series cards :mad:
I do understand this is a niche area though but there are situations like these where blower is preferred. Sound is an issue though but heat is a killer :(

Back