Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

Arghh !!! My Shepard didn't get laid. I started the final assault on Illusive Man's base and Shepard just woke up alone in the bed
bomb.gif

Arghh !!! My Shepard didn't get laid. I started the final assault on Illusive Man's base and Shepard just woke up alone in the bed
bomb.gif

Too bad
<

Mine ended up sleeping with the wrong woman
<

#[member='mjumrani']

delete the spoiler that you posted above buddy.

My bad. Done

Guys, quick question, I haven't recovered all artifacts, is it still safe
to attack the illusive man's base?

Increase
readiness percentage to maximum
and go ahead.

^^ i just went ahead, honestly I dont know what to make of the ending!.....But the franchise has been quite entertaining. Waiting for the DLC!!!

Completed it.The ending is not bad if seen from general perspective.But if seen from the end of a "series" one then i would say it is a bit blurry.Certain things should have been cleared but they weren't.

It's bad from the perspective that we had to plough so hard and gather the entire galaxy's strength, only to be greeted with....well...you know how it ends. All that effort from the first game to this, wasted in just a matter of 10-15 mins, is what infuriates everyone.

I think the decisions you need to make at the end of the game were all right. They were of consequence. They just needed to be fleshed out way way way WAY better. After the hours of cut scenes in the game, Bioware couldn't make the ending cut scene longer, clearer and more detailed? Rather disappointing given the time we invested in the entire series (about 100-120 hours?).

Completed it.The ending is not bad if seen from general perspective.But if seen from the end of a "series" one then i would say it is a bit blurry.Certain things should have been cleared but they weren't.

I kinda agree, but i dint like the way they unnecessarily convoluted it in the end, especially for the masses, you know what they would have wanted.

On a side note, i got laid with 2 women allers and t'soni. So, put in some hard work and you will reap the benefit.

I have a bunch of side missions open May have to complete em for the dlc..lol

My readiness rating was at 52%, I am not sure what difference it made to the ending, gotta read up some more.

All in all, thanks to you guys creating the hype about this series, I competed the entire franchise in 3 months. This game is the root cause of my new gpu, which I am starting to like :)

Shepard out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finished this game within 21hrs approx.I never cared for those petty side missions(mostly scanning etc etc).But i did all the big side missions.Effective military strength was something like 2025.I think this is one of the worst part in this game rather than the ending.I feel people got more infuriated due to this system rather than the ending.I can understand they spend so much hours building the effectiveness rating therefore they expected something more in the climax.Therefore for me the best part was the ending.
<
123.gif

On a serious note the ending was not that bad either.The main purpose of shepard was to save the galaxy from the reapers and thats exactly what he did at the end.Now what happens to him after that should have been shown clearly but it wasnt.

with whom if I may ask?

Liara. I wanted Ashley.

In a hurry while going through the dialogues in one scene, I kept pressing space, and TADA
sad.gif

I kinda agree, but i dint like the way they unnecessarily convoluted it in the end, especially for the masses, you know what they would have wanted.

On a side note, i got laid with 2 women allers and t'soni. So, put in some hard work and you will reap the benefit.

I have a bunch of side missions open May have to complete em for the dlc..lol

My readiness rating was at 52%, I am not sure what difference it made to the ending, gotta read up some more.

All in all, thanks to you guys creating the hype about this series, I competed the entire franchise in 3 months. This game is the root cause of my new gpu, which I am starting to like :)

Shepard out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would've made a difference, but there is no point. Check IGN for the endings.

I finished this game within 21hrs approx.I never cared for those petty side missions(mostly scanning etc etc).But i did all the big side missions.Effective military strength was something like 2025.I think this is one of the worst part in this game rather than the ending.I feel people got more infuriated due to this system rather than the ending.I can understand they spend so much hours building the effectiveness rating therefore they expected something more in the climax.Therefore for me the best part was the ending.
happy55.gif
123.gif

On a serious note the ending was not that bad either.The main purpose of shepard was to save the galaxy from the reapers and thats exactly what he did at the end.Now what happens to him after that should have been shown clearly but it wasnt.

Check all endings,
in a few of them earth is actually destroyed IIRC

Liara. I wanted Ashley.

In a hurry while going through the dialogues in one scene, I kept pressing space, and TADA
sad.gif

I did the same at citadel but fortunately I have saved the game just before that.

So, first romanced with Liara, completed the game, then again started from save and romanced with Ash.

one option, but I want to do it myself as if I am really doing that.
tongu23e.gif

lol, where have you reached man, I know you invited me a couple times, but my internet connection is messed up. Lemme know if you still wanna do some multiplayer action.

Edit

Liara. I wanted Ashley.

sad.gif

I lost Ashley in the first game, so made the best of what I had.

BTW guys, this is the ending I got, I am sure most of you got the same? Spoiler alert, please dont click the link if you havent finished the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPhWndG6EIY

I lost Ashley in the first game, so made the best of what I had.

I made one rule while playing, save the hot chics
tongu23e.gif

In ME2, in the last mission, I took Miranda as the bio with some guy and Tali during the swarm.

The bloody swarm took Tali away and I was like
jason.gif

I just started the mission again
yay.gif

My readyness was too low as mentioned above(4000+ gets the perfect ending).But the best available option for me was to take control of the reapers.Therefore i did so to get the best ending within that range(IGN).Moreover i kind of agreed with what the illusive man said in the end.
<

lol, where have you reached man, I know you invited me a couple times, but my internet connection is messed up. Lemme know if you still wanna do some multiplayer action.

Yeah sure... I play normally in weekends but manage to play one or two mp in weekdays as well.

It's bad from the perspective that we had to plough so hard and gather the entire galaxy's strength, only to be greeted with....well...you know how it ends.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... the Witcher really grew on you, Sire.

Ploughing BioWARE. I had played Mass Effect one, honestly the combat did not impress me at all [felt like a cosplay paintball match]. Conversations and a few decisions were crucial overall but then Dragon Age dropped in and I was like, Wheee!!!

Never continued after that and now it feels great that I broke of when I did,
I mean even the Witcher 2 initial ending is a bit hard to understand, but whoever has read the back-story [in the novels] and played the previous game eventually shall figure out what the hell is going to happen in the next title. Add to all this DLC's were dropped for free, no charge for upgrading to the Enhanced Edition and promises to make the ending clear for even the non-Witcher-ized folks.

Back