Max Payne 3 - Discussion Thread

Re: Rumour : Rockstar making Max payne 3 ?

Ahh i hope it turns out good..havent played much of max payne..
All those naysayers give it a skip if you want..please dont spoil it for others..

47Shailesh said:
Rockstar might be inspired by Ekta's re-incarnation :rofl: :rofl:

+1

Mona will be replace by BAA :rofl:
Rockstar would probably be able to pull it off quite well IMO

roman1627 said:
i dont have any idea about the Game but Max Payne - The Movie is in the making...:)

Movie is not in the making, it has already been made :bleh: . Its releaseing in October. I think Oct. 15
kris30 said:
max payne i thought the series has ended.i hope there are no devils like the ones in the movie teaser

They are not devils, from what i have hard, they are the Valkyre Hallucinations.
roadrippersid said:
IT wont be good if rockstar do it .. i feel the original is better loved max paynes series ...:)

I get a feeling it will be good, but even if it aint, dun matter!! I wanna play another game of Max Payne :eek:hyeah:
For me, the look, feel and the atmosphere of the max payne games were the best of all time. Simply love the scenario, one man let loose to take revenge..Not to mention the music and sound effect.
@Monger

Time for you to play the game, movie gonna be out next month.

first max payne movie gonna rock... very close to the game, the settings and all.... plus good cast..

second... gamewise max payne 1 was fantastic... good combination of gameplay and story line... Max payne 2 was ok but too easy on the gameplay... completed it in 5 hours without cheatcodes... he he... So hoping the third version if they do, should ahve interesting and a tad too difficult...

the series has a great central caracter and can be made into a series... and i would love it... a hard boled NY detective kicking ass of good and bad alike... nothing like it... KISS KISS BANG BANG...

Mona Sax.. boy was she goooood... haute.... hmm.. ok back to business..

Its quiet possible as the movie is coming this oct-nov. We all know the recent trend that a video game releases parallel to the movie !

+ Rockstar is very good with Third Person Shooter engine's.....

The only thing they need is a good story pickup !

alsiladka said:
They are not devils, from what i have hard, they are the Valkyre Hallucinations.

btw first release date is 15 October 2008 !

What is Valkyre Hallucinations :huh:

vegeta said:
Its quiet possible as the movie is coming this oct-nov. We all know the recent trend that a video game releases parallel to the movie !

+ Rockstar is very good with Third Person Shooter engine's.....

The only thing they need is a good story pickup !
Are you sleeping dude?:huh:
The trailers are out, the movie is releasing this Oct. 17th!! And these is no parallel max payne game release.

And the reason they were not very much intrested in Max Payne 3 is because Max Payne 2 did not sell good.

If you were careful enough then you would have noticed the lines at the end of max payne 2 credits: May payne's journey will continue through the night.
That means another game I guess.

Forrest said:
If you were careful enough then you would have noticed the lines at the end of max payne 2 credits: May payne's journey will continue through the night.

That means another game I guess.

They certainly would not have left a franchise as sucessfull as this one closed after 2 games, but the poor response to Max Payne 2 made them give it another thought.

Max Payne 3 - This Winter

Since leaving the NYPD and New York itself behind, Max has drifted from bad to worse. Double-crossed and a long way from home, Max is now trapped in a city full of violence and bloodshed, using his weapons and instincts in a desperate search for the truth and a way out.

custom1237811317319mp3poster.jpg

Max Payne 3 is currently in development and scheduled to hit the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 this winter, Rockstar announced this morning.

The sequel, in development by Rockstar Vancouver, will tell the story of a retired police detective "embroiled in a world of corruption, turmoil and intense violence."

"We're starting a new chapter of Max's life with this game," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "This is Max as we've never seen him before, a few years older, more world-weary and cynical than ever. We experience the downward spiral of his life after the events of Max Payne 2 and witness his last chance for salvation."

Max Payne 3 - This Winter
Rockstar Games Presents Max Payne 3. Winter 2009

Re: Max Payne 3 - This Winter

^They always did justice to the franchise. Many people didn't like Max Payne 2 but imo it was and still is one of the finest third person shooter ever made.

This is great news, 2 of my favorite games, Mafia and Maxpayne getting a sequel this year. Couldn't have asked for more. :awesome: Love the Bearded Payne. :D

Please Please PLEASE don't frack up the game no matter who designs it. Bring in the Comic Style/Noiresque story telling, bring in the Same Voice Actor for Max, and for for heaven sakes bring in Mona. if not just dont bring out the game.

Oh crap! What the hell have they done to Max! This is not what Max was. And i am just talking about his looks.

I hope this is early artwork which changes soon :(

^^Are you kidding me? I haven't seen a more badass videogame character then this version of Max. The Budhau solid snake of MGS4 looks a wuss in comparison. I so hope this is the Max that is in the game. And btw how does this not look like Max? They have just added a beard to the Max Payne2 version of Max.

Back