Max Payne 3 - Discussion Thread

Re: Max Payne 3 - This Winter

oh boy oh boy oh boy!! :D

awesome. hope they do justice to the game. this is gonna have huge expectations and it better live up to it. :D

i dont see any resemblance with the earlier max :(

max payne is one of the most badass video game characters ever written. i'm very excited by this announcement. in fact, i bought max payne 1 and 2 on steam just now to replay them again after hearing this news :D

max payne 1 made me take gaming as addiction... awaiting third installment. although dont like the beard...

regards
neo

after Mafia- this is the 2nd game where I like the story telling..waiting for part 3. I hope it will enhance the story telling aspect of the game rather not focusing on the graphics part only

awwwwsome...

max payne 1 and 2 were the only games tht i completed fully back then and that is wat a story shud be like...great characters as well.

wud love to see max and mona back in action...

ankitmane said:
awwwwsome...
max payne 1 and 2 were the only games tht i completed fully back then and that is wat a story shud be like...great characters as well.

Oh yeah, hope she's even hotter this time round !

Hope this one is good..

EDIT: Hope in this Mona Sax turns around in her bath scene.. not like the previous version where just her back was shown :p

ankitmane said:
awwwwsome...

Same here... Max Payne 1-2 one of the few games I completed back then...

Waiting for Max Payne3... He looks older in 3... and thats not just coz of the beard....

EDIT: Hope in this Mona Sax turns around in her bath scene.. not like the previous version where just her back was shown

Mmm I'm hoping for that too, and this time around she is gonna be in high res dx10 hopefully. :p

Btw, Max Payne 2 was supposed to be the last part of the Max payne and thz why it was called as The Last Stand. God knows whts with the Part 3.. As rightly said.. Lalach Boori Bala hain! :bleh: This was not actually expected or was awaited as Max Payne 2 was the last part..

Diablo III and Max Payne 3 OMG ITs definately time to upgrade my computer ?

What will be the requirements people any guesses does it use the GTA engine ?

b00gieMan said:
Btw, Max Payne 2 was supposed to be the last part of the Max payne and thz why it was called as The Last Stand. God knows whts with the Part 3.. As rightly said.. Lalach Boori Bala hain! :bleh: This was not actually expected or was awaited as Max Payne 2 was the last part..

dUDE no hard feelings, max payne 2 was, max payne-the fall of max payne and end of credits of max payne 2 it says "Max Payne's journey through the night will continue".
By the way its the same developers who made Bully, which was a nice game.
Max Payne 3 would be perfect if they have a great story and that comic type story telling and bullet time, thats all I need, I hope they dont screw up the feel of the game to try something new.:no:

Back