MDComputers deals

Never buying from mdcomputers ever again. Biggest scalpers of India (along with vedant and a few others).

Whenever they see demand, they just jack up the prices after luring a few customers via okay-ish deals.

These two years taught me enough about which sellers you can rely on and which you can't. I would happily pay a couple thousand more rather than buying from mdcomputers.
Can you suggest some reliable online resellers?

Another good deal from md

Asus dual 6700xt at 33k
Grab soon, they're increasing 500rs after every order lol

Last edited:
I know you can't compare a mining card with a brand new one.. but used Rtx 3070 cards with a good amount of warranty remaining are already down to around 34~35k price point.
I would rather wait for the next-gen card announcement and/or the ETH mining stop date before buying anything at the moment.

At 33k, It's easily the best value for money card. Anyone waiting 2 plus years for normal price might as well wait another 6 months, it's for people looking to buy right now.

ETH stop date will come and go. Mining other coins won't. Let's see
If just the announcement of such a date has already created a drop in prices/availability then I'm hopeful that when the actual deed happens, the situation will improve even more.
If there was another coin to be mined, then we wouldn't be witnessing the sudden surge of 3000 series sale threads everywhere.
I would advise people who have been waiting to wait a bit more and see what happens on the stop date.

Seems like a good deal . @Tracer_Bullet
I will probably buy 2tb SN770 or similar. SSD prices are falling. It was at 120$ in some us deal. So probably indian prices will go near there. Don't really need it now, but some posts here gave me the idea to get one, will do when its convenient and replace my internal hard disk.

XPG S40g 2tb gen3 SSD at Rs.9,600
Is it a good deal? Most of 1tb SSDs are available for Rs4,500 so evens out the price. Good if you dont have space slots though.

1682400643162.png

Back