MDComputers deals

XPG S40g 2tb gen3 SSD at Rs.9,600
Is it a good deal? Most of 1tb SSDs are available for Rs4,500 so evens out the price. Good if you dont have space slots though.

View attachment 166602
Has DRAM, TLC, heatsink, awesome speeds, 5 yr warranty. Even RGB. What more do you want. Tempted to pick one up myself, but I honestly don't need more than the 2x 1TB drives I already have. But still...very tempting!

Has DRAM, TLC, heatsink, awesome speeds, 5 yr warranty. Even RGB. What more do you want. Tempted to pick one up myself, but I honestly don't need more than the 2x 1TB drives I already have. But still...very tempting!
Yup good deal, but given their 4tb variant is qlc I wouldn't be surprised if they switch it too in 2tb. They don't stand by the nand used on their site. Nonetheless a great deal for desktop ssd, will force other to compete with the price even more.
If someone gets it and want to confirm the flash used you can check using the RTL flash id (Realtek*)

Ps: Seems they have already changed the controller to RTS5766DL which is usually used in dram-less ssd. So price reduction is apt

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512-163737540 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230512-163737540 (1).jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Western Digital Black SN770 1TB M.2 NVMe Gen4 Internal SSD​

₹5,300

Abit cheaper here.
₹5,049
Clarion is the cheapest unless you know the Vedant owner personally... :p
I always take the quote from Clarion and Vedant owner provides me a much cheaper rate :p
NB - You can't go wrong with either of these stores.

Clarion is the cheapest unless you know the Vedant owner personally... :p
I always take the quote from Clarion and Vedant owner provides me a much cheaper rate :p
NB - You can't go wrong with either of these stores.
I did buy the same SN770 1TB but from Amazon recent sale for 4949 which was cheaper than both of them with free shipping.

I have bought several times from MD and Vedant before but not Clarion. Thanks for info may order from Clarion soon has they seem to have good prices.

I see the SN770 is down to 4990 at Clarion. Still a good deal.

Back