Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones

PM me bank details,will take 1......

Re: Meelectronics M2P mic IEM- for Rs.199 only .(iPhone,Blackberry and Android phones

Interested in 2 IEMs...

PM the bank details Please.

I had already added you in beneficiaries last time :) Sorry for asking bank details again... Payment made,...Should reflect in your account soon.

Chirag,forward those bank details to me.

I need to buy decent headset for Samsung focus.

Which one you suggest

zanderzone said:
Kindly PM bank details. I'm interested.
chhangte said:
Can you please send me payment details ?
chaitu.genius said:
PM me bank details,will take 1......
Pranav.Falcon said:
Interested in 2 IEMs...

PM the bank details Please.
chiragsthakur said:
I had already added you in beneficiaries last time :) Sorry for asking bank details again... Payment made,...Should reflect in your account soon.

Pm sent to all of you :)

iaudio said:
Gautam, any chance to get this along with the adapter so that it will work with Samsung Galaxy S?

yashvisent said:
Payment made and sent you a PM with details.

Also please help me to get the adapter for nokia N8, post me the link if available on ebay.in

Currently we can not source any of the adapters , you might have to check on other websites / eBay etc and source them . Incase we find can get you guys a good deal , will surely do :)

Payment made, screenshot sent via PM

Payment made .Please Check PM

interested pls PM the bank details

Interested in buying PM bank detail

Please PM your bank details. I will take six of them.

Can i transfer to your account directly, since I already have you added in my payee list

Please PM me. I will take one.

will take one , pls pm me account details

Pm details for 2 please!

YGPM ! Plz do reply

^All PMs have been replied . Sorry for the delay but there has been an overload of PMs & orders .Trying to sort them out systematically to avoid any confusion . Incase we have missed out on replying to anyone, please PM us :)

You havent replied to my PM.... PMed you the screenshot yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back