Mi 11 Ultra at 70K

how ironic. people who think they're getting a superphone for 70k are the ones who go behind crazy spec sheets not the other way round :)

just re iterates my point that who can live with these little annoyances have never owned a proper flagship.

Sorry but I don't get what you mean by this statement? Care to explain it in simple terms

these are not nit picking. these are actual real problems one can't expect from a phone of 70k. and like i previously mentioned, i did not even look at hardware cons. all i did was show how bad their software is. i've heard even the snapdragon 888 has overheating issues on the 9 pro. these can be considered nit picking if the phone was 40k or 50k at the max.

how ironic. people who think they're getting a superphone for 70k are the ones who go behind crazy spec sheets not the other way round :)

just re iterates my point that who can live with these little annoyances have never owned a proper flagship.

exactly.
to makes things worse there are stupid youtubers who even go on to say xiaomi has crushed samsung xD. sure. spec sheet yes. overall experience? a huge no.
I stand by my point, many such cons can be found for any flagships. If you're only talking about the UI and not all the small nitpicking that's been done in that Reddit and other reviews I agree it's UI is not flagship grade but it's not that worse either. It's very much a flagship, it's not just the specs, if you check their recent flagships they're pretty good unlike their older ones and blame OnePlus/Samsung for the pricing, mi is just playing catch up with their pricing. I remember flagships being 50k not long ago.

Back