FS: Software Microsoft office 365 Family pack 15month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up .

People have been asking me if they will be able to continue using it after this expires with Indian subscription key

Well it should work because here is what it says when I tried using key on my account.

Microsoft is clearly asking to hold on to the key and use it after subscription ends.

So once your usa account ( this one) expires you can change the region and go back to using Indian key .

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_121420.jpg
    IMG_20220604_121420.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 81
Up .

People have been asking me if they will be able to continue using it after this expires with Indian subscription key

Well it should work because here is what it says when I tried using key on my account.

Microsoft is clearly asking to hold on to the key and use it after subscription ends.

So once your usa account ( this one) expires you can change the region and go back to using Indian key .

To be accurate it says to TRY after it ends. But nevertheless its a great deal for someone looking for cloud storage and email with custom domains.

To be accurate it says to TRY after it ends. But nevertheless its a great deal for someone looking for cloud storage and email with custom domains.
It does say hold on to your key too.

it looks very obvious that it will work after the subscription ends.

You can just change the region to India and use Indian key after that once your subscription ends.

Actually even after subscription ends microsoft does allow 1 month for onedrive storage to be there in that time people can use Indian key to renew it

Up.
Making final drop Rs 5k.( 15 month)
Instant activation.
Rs 4500 offering my last offer on this ...made some offer to another member so keeping it open for others too.

Any further negotiation. No use. Will ignore and prefer to keep it for use in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back