Minimum recharge for jio prepaid to keep the number alive

Strange.. I have this secondary number on another phone and never got any random/spam call from anyone.
What i meant was, that I need reliable service on those numbers as they are shared online so that people can call up and inquire about our services and book appointment.. Hence paid got the plans on jio.

What i meant was, that I need reliable service on those numbers as they are shared online so that people can call up and inquire about our services and book appointment.. Hence paid got the plans on jio.
Only two networks in india has excellent coverage

Ie BSNL & JIO

So out of these above two BSNL plans are people centric plans.

That's why I suggested porting to BSNL.

Bsnl out side Mumbai is great , but mtnl in Mumbai is pathetic . I loose network most of the time and even the calls that get through I cannot hear the opposite person with frequent disconnects .
Agreed... MTNL infrastructure seems rotten to the core. Atleast the govt should have quickly merged the two so BSNl can take over mtnls operations infrastructure, but nope!

I don't think anyone stops incoming SMS. Been using Vodafone SIM for years without a single recharge they often provide complementary validity when they're tired of me never recharging.
That's Vodafone, not barring incoming SMS post plan expiry. Although I've heard they don't allow it anymore. With airtel, they would always bar incoming SMS the very next day your plan expires. But it's expected from the most malpractice involved operator anyway

That's Vodafone, not barring incoming SMS post plan expiry. Although I've heard they don't allow it anymore. With airtel, they would always bar incoming SMS the very next day your plan expires. But it's expected from the most malpractice involved operator anyway
I think every operator does that except jio.

That's Vodafone, not barring incoming SMS post plan expiry. Although I've heard they don't allow it anymore.
I still have my Vodafone number running and I turn it on only to get OTP messages when needed since 3+ years. No recharge.
I don't think Vodafone/Idea can afford to lose more customer base.

Airtel ko farak ni pdta.

Back