FS: Cabinets Misc - 2TB Seagate & 2TB WD Green (Internal), ANT VR, Umido VR Controller

Thanks. I have already copied data. No errors. This is totally asymptomatic other than RT-PCR (HD-Tune) test. :D

So, should I throw this or there might be someone interested in buying it at "some" price?
IMHO it depends on what caused the bad sectors. I once had a 500GB Seagate HDD that developed some bad sectors due to a severe power fluctuation. Not having a replacement on hand, I gingerly continued to use it. When it didn't cause any problem in operation, I became complacent and continued to use it for a few more years until I upgraded to a 1TB drive.

A detailed scan with HDDScan showed two bad sectors about 100 sectors apart near the end of the disk.

It just so happens that I had a reason to connect that 500GB drive to my computer last week. SMART shows the reallocated sectors but it's still working fine with nearly 34,000 power on hours count and 10,000 start/stop count

You're welcome.
Your HDD is still fairly young in terms of usage hours and power cycle count. The frustrating thing about hard disks is that it's impossible to predict if it will fail tomorrow or run without a problem for another ten years.

My suggestion to the buyer: Use it for some time without storing any irreplaceable data on it. Check regularly to see if the reallocated sector count increases. If it stays the same for a few months, you can breathe easier. But with any hard disk, never assume that it will not break down any time soon.

Reducing the price of ANTVR.

ANT VR Smart Glasses (Designed for Lenovo) - (Brand New, Seal Packed)
Purchase date: 2018
Warranty till: N.A.
Price: 750 + Shipping.

Added:

Logitech X50 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Purchase date: Don't remember
This is brand new unused but not seal packed. Just now opened to check battery status and it works great. It sounds awesome for it's size.

Edit: Sold to @chiwda

Last edited:
Added:

Logitech X50 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Price: 850
This is brand new unused but not seal packed. Just now opened to check battery status and it works great. It sounds awesome for it's size.
Interested in the speaker. DMed!

Reducing the price.

Seagate 2TB 3.5" HDD (Power ON Hours Count - 2740)
Price: 2400 2200

WD 2TB Green 3.5" HDD (Power ON Hours Count - 1905)
PLEASE SEE SCREENSHOT WITH WARNING MESSAGES ABOUT THIS HDD
Price: 2000 1800

ANT VR Smart Glasses (Designed for Lenovo) - (Brand New, Seal Packed)
Price: 750 600

Umido VR Controller (Brand New) - 2 Pcs
Price: 300 200

Last edited:
Back