Mobile Phone Screen Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
@punker, Mohit preet: I have posted the tracking details in previous post, why don't you guys check the speed post tracking site for the same? instead of simply posting in the thread "I have not received yet".

@Mahit: I have received the payment from you on 7.8.2009

dude you are the seller n ya update in the main post abt tracking number n make your go/ic more organised....

Punker said:
dude you are the seller n ya update in the main post abt tracking number n make your go/ic more organised....

First of, do not call me dude. I am not in your age group.

Bull shit. Kid, grow up. I am helping you here, its not otherwise or that I am making profit here. In fact I am wasting my precious time for this. I can not further waste my time by decorating this thread. When a person is trying to help you, this should not be your attitude.

I had answer about 150 PMs for this GO in the last ten days, just to clarify the doubts. Do you know how much time it takes? I have asked you guys to help me to organize this GO in my previous Post, but no one came forward. Everyone sends around 100rs to my account and ask did you receive my money in PM, I have to take that hassle of which transaction belongs to whom and let them know that their money reached me.

If this trend continues, I have ask the mods to close this thread and close the GO.

chill guys. it'll reach you. even i havent received mine yet.

though its speed post, its still government service :p

for me tracking info only shows that item has left chennai, still yet to reach mumbai i guess.

its really amazing

after having fixed . i was amazed to see whether its actually fixed or not

its soo good and so transparent!!

Got mine today GMano.. thanks :) yet to go home :( will go home and test it ASAP :)

EDIT: Applied it.. though with a few bubbles (since i'm an amateur screenguard sticker :p )quality seems cool enough :)

Hi Gmano

I will buy two 4" screens, since samsung ones aint available
Kindly PM me the account details and amount to be paid (local shipping)

Again thanks for your effort :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back