Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using it anymore.
Mophie is considered the best brand for wireless chargers and is recommended by Apple also.

Had bought this in 2018 october for US$60 in the USA for use by my son for his Iphone 8 plus, now lying idle my son has shifted to Samsung last year october and dont need this anymore.

Before buying this had bought a cheaper brand Floveme for US$20 but had many issues with Iphone so finally invested in Mophie and this has been working flawlessly all the time, just one thing as shown in pictures, the adaptor has North America plug, so either an adaptor (availble for 10 rupees) or a multi type socket will be required.

Will prefer a local buyer in Mumbai, but am open to ship it anywhere in the country at actual cost to the buyer. 3 day testing warranty will be provided.

Attachments

• IMG-20201011-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20201011-WA0050.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG-20201011-WA0051.jpg
    IMG-20201011-WA0051.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG-20201011-WA0049.jpg
    IMG-20201011-WA0049.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 232
Well i can vouch for Mr J here aka Ageing Stud.
This may be his first sale thread but he is a great person utterly helpful and hugely knowledgeable.
A great gadgets enthusiast, I am sure he ll be having loads of awesome gadgets to dispose knowing his interests in buying and trying newer things.

All the best for the sale Sir
Take care

Just wanted to add that the iPhone only supports wireless charging up to 7.5W.

I was looking at your post but ended up getting the Anker PowerWave 10W one selling for 1350 on Amazon presently. Unfortunately, there are now much cheaper options available from reputed brands in India.

Just wanted to add that the iPhone only supports wireless charging up to 7.5W.

I was looking at your post but ended up getting the Anker PowerWave 10W one selling for 1350 on Amazon presently. Unfortunately, there are now much cheaper options available from reputed brands in India.
Although there is a huge difference branding wise between Anker and Mophie, still I get your point.

Sorry for hijacking your thread in a way and wish you the best. The prices for other options will anyway go up after the offers end, so yours will be much more attractive then.

Back