MOTO G 16GB - Market thread discussion

You sold them for 25k bcoz they were available over eBay for 26/27k, I do remember u were asking 30/31k for them in the starting. But when no one was ready to buy them u sold them for 25k. Lol

Also I remember u were pissed when I posted that one can get nexus 4 for under 25k mark just bcoz u wanted to sell them for more.

Exactly, he posted it as 29k in the hopes of getting some bakra asking him to get one and he would've gladly imported one, when I posted that in his thread he reported it and PMed me saying he has kept the price high in the thread so as to not get bombarded with replies and PMs, lol what a joke, if you're selling something for cheap why do you need to quote a high price in the thread, definitely for getting some innocent soul to buy it at that price.

Exactly, he posted it as 29k in the hopes of getting some bakra asking him to get one and he would've gladly imported one, when I posted that in his thread he reported it and PMed me saying he has kept the price high in the thread so as to not get bombarded with replies and PMs, lol what a joke, if you're selling something for cheap why do you need to quote a high price in the thread, definitely for getting some innocent soul to buy it at that price.

Lol, Really feel sorry for him, He is not coming back to this thread now....... I would say ask the mods to clean up the thread or lock this one and start a new one. :)

Never tried to sell them for more than 26k.Assume what you like. That's what people do best.
Yeah that's why you posted it as 29k, don't act oversmart, if we are saying something against you we are assuming, but you sound so overconfident in you thread crapping posts.

Lol, Really feel sorry for him, He is not coming back to this thread now....... I would say ask the mods to clean up the thread or lock this one and start a new one. :)

Have already PMed mod 'asingh' to "move" these posts in a new thread in General Talk, not to delete theses posts ;)

Taken from you FS thread:

Reason for Sale: For money?
Lol why a question mark ?, be frank man.

Last edited:

Dude when I'm saying I sold it for 25k,u don't wanna listen.. 3 pieces were pre booked, it doesn't matter if i wrote 50k as the price.. 2nd lot was sold at 25k to mavihs.

Actually since no pieces were available, a high price repels buyers.

Just like this thread...

And oh one more fact, I didn't report any post, never do.. Mods on E delete them of their own accord.

Again, assumptions and speculation..

Good luck man.. Selling your Moto G.

Last edited:
Yeah that's why you posted it as 29k, don't act oversmart, if we are saying something against you we are assuming, but you sound so overconfident in you thread crapping posts.

Have already PMed mod 'asingh' to "move" these posts in a new thread in General Talk, not to delete theses posts ;)

Taken from you FS thread:

Lol why a question mark ?, be frank man.

Writing 'for money' is not frank enough for you?

Instead of writing Deluded reasons like, I bought one extra, I got for friend, I got for brother, they backed out.

Etc.

Dude when I'm saying I sold it for 25k,u don't wanna listen.. 3 pieces were pre booked, it doesn't matter if i wrote 50k as the price.. 2nd lot was sold at 25k to mavihs.

Actually since no pieces were available, a high price repels buyers.

Just like this thread...

And oh one more fact, I didn't report any post, never do.. Mods on E delete them of their own accord.

Again, assumptions and speculation..

Good luck man.. Selling your Moto G.
Hmmm so you forgot how to import after getting your first and second lot ? And plz stop the joke of high price repels the buyers lol, people were buying nexus 4's for even 30k+, so how was 29k repelling them ?

And why is it your problem if I don't get any buyers ?, I will gladly keep it or my bro will take it next month. Also stop your good luck comments, I don't need it especially from you. I did import it for my bro and I don't have any reason to keep it so selling it.
FYI I already have good enough offers for it.

Except for the actual fact that, it doesn't matter how many bumps it gets.. It'll still be here at the end of the day..

No problem, if it doesn't gets sold, my life doesn't depends on the profits made by selling phones.

Writing 'for money' is not frank enough for you?

Instead of writing Deluded reasons like, I bought one extra, I got for friend, I got for brother, they backed out.

Etc.
Yeah I am mad to give excuses for making a loss in this sale. If I will be selling one for profit I will boldly write 'for profit', not 'helping others'. Tell me how many phones have I sold here or anywhere to be doing this business ? Not like your 10+ Pantech Bursts , 10+ Nexus 4, steelseries, brainwavz, and what not threads.
Import a Moto G yourself and you will know the exact cost, coz you can again sell it for helping buyers not to fall in my money making trap.

Do you have a Dealer Status to be selling so many brand new items on this forum ?, there's a separate section for it .

We all know how rude he is...

Even i have in past posted that he has sold nexus 4 for 31 k but it's hard to convince him...

Wish I had sold one for 31k..sadly I haven't. Even in the past you ahve posted that I have sold nexus 4 for 31k. WOW. Makes so much sense,you telling me how much i sold my phone for.EPIC.

Anyways no need to explain my actions,especially to a person like you...

Last edited:
Back