MOTO G 16GB - Market thread discussion

This is why i said you have gone full retard,both times it was him on my sale thread trolling,not even price matching,just trolling.

And oh hello mister , even after explaining how i sold them off , u wanna say im selling for a profit,then god help you.

Whatever rocks your boat man,weird pleasures.

Seriously mate had enough of you, and stop calling me a retard , everyone knows who is one.

both times it was him on my sale thread trolling,not even price matching,just trolling.

Nothing different than what you do on others thread, so why get frustrated when someone else does it on your thread ? , which is exactly the point of this thread.

And oh hello mister , even after explaining how i sold them off , u wanna say im selling for a profit,then god help you.
And Mr smartie pants, You're not selling all these Steelseries, etc for profit? , even selling nexus 4 for 25k will leave you with a profit. If you say no, then you're one hell of a holy saint, importing and selling all the stuff for community service.

And I haven't seen the slightest of change in your rude posting tone from the first post itself, so I will just stop here, no point in arguing with an idiot.
I will just leave it to the mods. No more replies to your posts.

Last edited:
Seriously mate had enough of you, and stop calling me a retard , everyone knows who is one.

Nothing different than what you do on others thread, so why get frustrated when someone else does it on your thread ? , which is exactly the point of this thread.

And Mr smartie pants, You're not selling all these Steelseries, etc for profit? , even selling nexus 4 for 25k will leave you with a profit. If you say no, then you're one hell of a holy saint, importing and selling all the stuff for community service.

And I haven't seen the slightest of change in your rude posting tone from the first post itself, so I will just stop here, no point in arguing with an idiot.
I will just leave it to the mods. No more replies to your posts.

Thank God for that.

Good night and good luck.

Hi folks,
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Please suggest a good screen protector and a case (flipcover or back cover) for my new Moto G

Planning to go for GadgetShieldz @ 320 INR for the Screen Protector.
If anyone's planning to buy use the Promo Code : adw20 for the discount.

Any Amzer users here?
I'm new to Water-based Protectors and I'll be the one installing it for the first time ever.So I need a better option if there's one.

Here are some of the cases that I found.
If anyone has them,please post your pics and thoughts about it.

http://www.amazon.in/Motorola-Moto-C...ev_itm_title_1

OR

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Best-Motorola...item23350feae9

OR

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=231160962243

Let me know.

Thank God for that.

Good night and good luck.
Yeah people do thank God, when their nightmare gets over ;)
, you could've replied to my last post and clarified yourself, but just leave it,it would've been the same "I didn't made any profit" shit. Lol
Anyways just leave all this and good luck to you also.
/ Lastpost.

Yeah people do thank God, when their nightmare gets over ;)
, you could've replied to my last post and clarified yourself, but just leave it,it would've been the same "I didn't made any profit" shit. Lol
Anyways just leave all this and good luck to you also.
/ Lastpost.

Please dont start over again.
You dont seem to understand simple facts.Dont try to either.From accusing me from selling phones and shit for profit and "my life depending on profit for selling phones"and stuff , u have come to selling mice and sutff for profit.

So please leave Being Bond up to Daniel Craig,he is good at it , you arent.Adios.

[DOUBLEPOST=1393143679][/DOUBLEPOST]Whats up with @tunwej12 liking every post on the forum ?

I have like 45 notifications !

Back