MOTO G 16GB - Market thread discussion

Hmmm so you forgot how to import after getting your first and second lot ? And plz stop the joke of high price repels the buyers lol, people were buying nexus 4's for even 30k+, so how was 29k repelling them ?

And why is it your problem if I don't get any buyers ?, I will gladly keep it or my bro will take it next month. Also stop your good luck comments, I don't need it especially from you. I did import it for my bro and I don't have any reason to keep it so selling it.
FYI I already have good enough offers for it.

No problem, if it doesn't gets sold, my life doesn't depends on the profits made by selling phones.

Yeah I am mad to give excuses for making a loss in this sale. If I will be selling one for profit I will boldly write 'for profit', not 'helping others'. Tell me how many phones have I sold here or anywhere to be doing this business ? Not like your 10+ Pantech Bursts , 10+ Nexus 4, steelseries, brainwavz, and what not threads.
Import a Moto G yourself and you will know the exact cost, coz you can again sell it for helping buyers not to fall in my money making trap.

Do you have a Dealer Status to be selling so many brand new items on this forum ?, there's a separate section for it .

Selling of new products is banned? At lower or at our rates as in the market?

The only reason I said selling for money is because you quoted me post saying be frank. 10+ pantech bursts was a go in which many members gladly participated, not a profit sale.

10+ nexus 4? Roflmao.

Selling of new products is banned? At lower or at our rates as in the market?

The only reason I said selling for money is because you quoted me post saying be frank. 10+ pantech bursts was a go in which many members gladly participated, not a profit sale.

10+ nexus 4? Roflmao.
So you are just selling it lower than market price and still making profits in them, deny it, its ok if you sell lower than market price making profits but when am selling it lower than my purchased price it is a problem to you, show me the market price of Single SIM version, so why did you comment in my sale thread in the first place ?

And yes if you're selling so many brand new items you should head over to the dealer section by paying fees.

10+ nexus 4

You have yourself posted it in a thread, didn't you see the attached screenshot ?

Please don't buddy. I frankly don't care if keyboard warriors don't buy from me.

And stop bullshitting , who is a keyboard warrior, YOU. You keep posting in others thread not us. Whose was the first thread crapping post YOURS, were you invited here ?

Also what about the Counter Strike: GO thread, why were the keys revoked from steam accounts ?, were the keys purchased from a stolen credit card ?, I am not accusing you of purchasing it with a stolen credit card but maybe your other flat mates who are ROFLing with you were your dealer doing all the scam for which you got banned from E, BTW again banned ?

So you are just selling it lower than market price and still making profits in them, deny it, its ok if you sell lower than market price making profits but when am selling it lower than my purchased price it is a problem to you, show me the market price of Single SIM version, so why did you comment in my sale thread in the first place ?

And yes if you're selling so many brand new items you should head over to the dealer section by paying fees.

10+ nexus 4

You have yourself posted it in a thread, didn't you see the attached screenshot ?

And stop bullshitting , who is a keyboard warrior, YOU. You keep posting in others thread not us. Whose was the first thread crapping post YOURS, were you invited here ?

Also what about the Counter Strike: GO thread, why were the keys revoked from steam accounts ?, were the keys purchased from a stolen credit card ?, I am not accusing you of purchasing it with a stolen credit card but maybe your other flat mates who are ROFLing with you were your dealer doing all the scam for which you got banned from E, BTW again banned ?

Scam getting me banned from E?

Really rofl now. Ask chetansha he'll help you out. Again. He did what I'm doing now, and I told him to gtfo and John being the jackass he is, does something first without thinking. And it's a temp ban for 6 days. Last ban was thanks to chetansha too, due to the same reason, and ban by same admin.. Will have to learn from him "how to troll on threads and get away with it, with help of an admin"...

6 out of 47 games were revoked, they weren't keys... The games were sourced from a person Via PayPal, and I was just organising the go.. Well I did refund the users whose games got revoked, but no for your peace of mind, I used a stolen credit card and scammed people , and I'm really sorry you couldn't get one.. But sure. All this helps your moto g sale.

You have gone full retard here.

Don't need to be a dealer just to sell sealed products.

Btw I'm not selling the products, it's just a listing for a seller who isn't online. I couldn't care less.

Regarding the nexus 4,i said 9-10..

6 were sold on E, not here on te, so your completely off topic here..

2 were taken by mavihs or Mav3ricK, unsure.. 1 by banditpanda, 1 by sourcewop.. 2 were sold locally.. 16 gb for 25k,8gb for 20..

And 6 out of 9 are accounted for..

1 for myself, 1 for local friend and one for my brother. There. All 9 accounted for?

Go screenshot some more pages and make assumptions, i'm telling you I sold 30 more for 40k each.

Last edited:
@sunny4691
If you are getting a good product @ lesser than market price, whats the problem in selling it for profit here ?
I mean...the end customer is still benefiting from the purchase right ?

@prateekS
If you are based in Mumbai, why do you have a bank account of SBI Udupi Karnataka ? (Raises suspicion that you are trying to scam)

prateekS
If you are based in Mumbai, why do you have a bank account of SBI Udupi Karnataka ? (Raises suspicion that you are trying to scam)
I believe @prateekS is a student in Manipal.
But it's uncalled for to post something in somebody elses FS thread. Even when the thread owner has mentioned it clearly to get things clarified via PM.No offence but you have mentioned clearly to not 'crap' your own FS thread @prateekS.

@sunny4691
If you are getting a good product @ lesser than market price, whats the problem in selling it for profit here ?

@prateekS

I don't, account is Mumbai based only..Also who have I tried to scam??

Still don't get it. Feedbacks are more than good here and on the other forum..

I believe @prateekS is a student in Manipal.
But it's uncalled for to post something in somebody elses FS thread. Even when the thread owner has mentioned it clearly to get things clarified via PM.No offence but you have mentioned clearly to not 'crap' your own FS thread @prateekS.

I posted regarding the availability of the phone and the roms, there was no price comparison.. Until sunny asked for the link of single sim..

I was there in E as well and empathised with u....but hate to say this prateek....
the below statement makes you a hypocrite mate....and you are blowing a trumpet and announcing this:)

Ask chetansha he'll help you out. Again. He did what I'm doing now, and I told him to gtfo ..............

I was there in E as well and empathised with u....but hate to say this prateek....
the below statement makes you a hypocrite mate....and you are blowing a trumpet and announcing this:)

Problem being this is not the first time chetansha did it mate, he has done it once before on a similar sale thread , and the result was the same , me getting a ban from his admin buddy...and im frustrated now.

Scam getting me banned from E?

Really rofl now. Ask chetansha he'll help you out. Again. He did what I'm doing now, and I told him to gtfo and John being the jackass he is, does something first without thinking. And it's a temp ban for 6 days. Last ban was thanks to chetansha too, due to the same reason, and ban by same admin.. Will have to learn from him "how to troll on threads and get away with it, with help of an admin"...

Namecalling will not help you here, its just showing your real self and rude behaviour, calling someone 'jackass', 'gtfo' ain't good. How many times do you get temp ban from E, once every month ?

6 out of 47 games were revoked, they weren't keys... The games were sourced from a person Via PayPal, and I was just organising the go.. Well I did refund the users whose games got revoked, but no for your peace of mind, I used a stolen credit card and scammed people , and I'm really sorry you couldn't get one..

Honestly I never tried to say you scammed members, my point is when you post all these crappy threads why do you need to post on other's genuine threads ?
But sure. All this helps your moto g sale.
FYI this ain't the Moto G thread anymore.

You have gone full retard here.
Just shows your narrow minded thinking, not ready to accept anything, and calling me a retard, well you sure are one.

Don't need to be a dealer just to sell sealed products.

Let the mods clarify this, regularly selling brand new sealed items will need a dealer status AFAIK.

Btw I'm not selling the products, it's just a listing for a seller who isn't online. I couldn't care less.
Spilling out the beans ;) , helping a dealer will need a dealer status.

Daily dose of entertainment from every corner of India.. From Assam to mumbai to bangalore to delhi..
Hmmm you got the starting wrong, its starting from Mumbai then to Assam.

And seriously you are a type of guy who will always boast of his wrong doings, no one can change your mindset, I will not like to discuss all this any further.

Last edited:
@sunny4691
See bro I never told that I have a problem with selling it for a profit, but you shouldn't act like a holy saint saying your doing it only for helping others, just accept that you are making money off it, no one will have a problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1393082636][/DOUBLEPOST]
Problem being this is not the first time chetansha did it mate, he has done it once before on a similar sale thread , and the result was the same , me getting a ban from his admin buddy...and im frustrated now.

So he did it twice and you got frustrated, you keep posting on others won't frustrate anyone ?

See bro I never told that I have a problem with selling it for a profit, but you shouldn't act like a holy saint saying your doing it only for helping others, just accept that you are making money off it, no one will have a problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1393082636][/DOUBLEPOST]

So he did it twice and you got frustrated, you keep posting on others won't frustrate anyone ?
This is why i said you have gone full retard,both times it was him on my sale thread trolling,not even price matching,just trolling.

And oh hello mister , even after explaining how i sold them off , u wanna say im selling for a profit,then god help you.

Whatever rocks your boat man,weird pleasures.

Back