Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
5000 were imported into india.not flipkart only.

1000 were at snapdeal..others will be with other retailers maybe..

Flipkart will most likely do this like the nexus 5 US launch. The phone went OOS and came back into stock quite many times on the first day.

Damn a lot of people missed the 16gb due to flip cover...
i would have been one of them if i didnt let go in the third attempt to get the discount

Damn a lot of people missed the 16gb due to flip cover...
i would have been one of them if i didnt let go in the third attempt to get the discount
booked at 12:12 ..confirmed at 12:15...

OOS at 12:15

:android: :phew:[DOUBLEPOST=1391628904][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything OOS now...

Are the saving it for tommorow..

Last edited:
I almost had a mini heart attack as the HDFC credit card payment gateway had a problem(it was not generating the OTP password which is sent to my phone. Tried regenerating 3 times). In the end used the Verified by Visa secure code and made the payment.
:troll:

I almost had a mini heart attack as the HDFC credit card payment gateway had a problem(it was not generating the OTP password which is sent to my phone. Tried regenerating 3 times). In the end used the Verified by Visa secure code and made the payment.
:troll:
i used COD... :p
now have to arrange the cash ASAP..

last time i ordered they delivered it within 16 hrs..
didnt had the cash had to wait for 2 more days

So if they deliver on COD and if you dont have cash ready. will they again come back after 2 days? :O
na..return to origin...[DOUBLEPOST=1391633685][/DOUBLEPOST]I had a heart attack when after entering the Verified by Visa password i got following message...
Your payment of Rs.13999.00 for your order on Flipkart.com was unsuccessful. The PayZippy reference number for this transaction is PZT14020600011059247.

Payment failure reason: Transaction amount exceeds the risk limits defined by the bank for this card,

I was like DAFUQ !!

Thankfully retried and it worked...this payzippy is very buggy...

It's not originating from bhiwandi, and it does matter if origin is in your building itself..if you don't pay, order is cancelled, product goes on sale again.. They might repeat delovery once.. But i dont think they'll come on the 2nd-3rd day...

The phones will ship out from bangalore.. As said to me by the flipkart customer care person..

Front page ad of moto g on TOI, wonder when ppl go to the link - they would see OOS anyone able to see fresh stock?

Front page ad of moto g on TOI, wonder when ppl go to the link - they would see OOS anyone able to see fresh stock?
Yeah. I thought the same. But I guess they have it under control via the homepage banner that says fresh order will be available by noon.

BTW, my order was done by 12:02am :) Got a Blue panel as well for 249 bucks as well along. And bought some Domo earphones as well.

Well after all these days i have been waiting for this phone to launch and when it is finally launched my brother in law is in US and he calls me up and says " bro i am getting a phone for you". Ohh well saved some money.

Moto G 8GB for 13499 and 16GB for 14000. Priced well imo. Esp. the 16GB. Just hoping it doesn't use el-cheapo cam and battery. :D
How many threads we are going to see for moto g?
how many threads do we have lol?

I think they will first try to sell all dual sim models and then a bit later introduce the cheaper single sim variants . As wel all know dual sim phones with both sims active need lot more battery backup . And android as we know sucks the battery dry so single sim moto g will be a better bet to use for the whole day without a charge .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back