Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah! 16GB is also available right now. Grab it fast who have missed it yesterday.[DOUBLEPOST=1391670602][/DOUBLEPOST]Some flip cover are also back in stock.

Ordered 16GB along with flip cover for 14479 :)

Yay!!!!

Now, how to get the offers?
1000 off of 1001 or more on clothing
500 off of 501 or more ebook purchase ? do i get the coupon over email ?

I bought 2 phones of 16gb
one with cover & one w/o cover
Anyone here from Mumbai want one or should i cancel the order?
I'll be Selling/Cancelling w/o cover Phone

I just ordered 2...one for me and one for my fiancée..had to place to separate orders as flipkart didn't let me increase the quantity. Hope they don't cancel my orders now.

When you guys check your order page by clicking track order, do the orders you placed right now show up? Only 1 of mine does, and it shows payment not received. But the payments gone through, and I've got an email confirmation as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1391673468][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you anticipate a price rise ?

The low offer was just to generate a buzz.

A price rise is possible. Flipkart changes prices every day.
And the freebies (credits worth Rs.1500) and 70% off on accessories will probably end today.

seems their servers are overloaded...
one of my orders is 'processing' now, and the others still showing 'payment not received'

edit..now the status of both is 'processing'

Placed the order. Used FK vouchers for part payment. Vouchers got used up and money was debited from my credit card but no history of the order! Called up their customer care and even they are not able to find my order! They have asked me to wait to see if money gets reversed. Hope I don't have to follow up with them for my money and vouchers. I am OK with not receiving the phone but I am NOT OK with losing my money and vouchers!

managed to place an order for 16 gb at around 12.30 pm. payment went through
Now get an email from flipkart that they need 7 more days to ship the phone.
Estimated shipping date: by 14th
Estimated delivery date: by 17th
A Big :finger: to FlipKart

I'll get the single sim version later then. The sad thing is i recently bought a Lenovo P780 before two weeks. Just because of the inaccuracy in the date of release(Moto G) since a long time. Else i would have waited.:(

Not sure on quantity being sold. People who are after brands are going to laugh at this sale :) thats what I sensed with couple of people.

btw, my order is shipped and most probably will reach me tomorrow :)

Update:
Got a mail from Flipkart regarding 70% discount on flip and shell cases. It seems, I can order one with 70% discount as I was not able to do it last night. And this can be done till 31st of March. Good gesture on their part.

Last edited:
Quite a lot of people who ordered today/late yesterday have got email and sms saying Seller will take another 7 days to deliver item,expected date changed to 17th Feb.As usual flipkart oversold.

P.S. i had ordered at 12:06...order confirmed at 12:08..item packed 2:33 pm...expecting it to ship from bangalore today..and knowing flipkart's slow service..2 days to mumbai,hope to get it saturday...

Ordered the 16gb one around 12:20 PM today. Selected next day delivery option.
Seems i will get it :)

upload_2014-2-6_15-24-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back