Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^that price is damn good. I read somewhere 18k for the 8gb and 21k for the 16gb. Can anybody shed some light on the expected price?
I need to get a phone around 15k and am zeroing in on the Lumia 625.

I am using a BB 8520 for the last 3 years. I am really looking forward to this phone.

^^that price is damn good. I read somewhere 18k for the 8gb and 21k for the 16gb. Can anybody shed some light on the expected price?

I don't think they gonna price it so aggressively, if 16gb is for 21k you can add 500 more and get a S3.

I am using a BB 8520 for the last 3 years. I am really looking forward to this phone.
I don't think they gonna price it so aggressively, if 16gb is for 21k you can add 500 more and get a S3.

I certainly hope so. I too have been eagerly waiting for this phone. Just hope Motorola launch it soon. Just curious - who will take care of aftersales? I am quite unaware of a Motorola service centre atleast in my city, don't know about other cities.

That price is on ebay.in. The sellers import the phone from US and sell it here. I think it should be priced at 16k for 16gb and 14k for 8gb. If they price it right it'll sell like hot cakes.

Almost Mid jan and still no news for India. Motorola holding a event in London tomorrow and they gonna get Moto X also, and we over here are still waiting for Moto G :mad::mad::mad:

Almost Mid jan and still no news for India. Motorola holding a event in London tomorrow and they gonna get Moto X also, and we over here are still waiting for Moto G :mad::mad::mad:

Most probably Motorola/ Google are struggling with getting relevant tie-ups needed to release a smartphone in Indian market.

motorola is just piling up their refurbs. when they will collect enough quantity, they'll start dumping those refurbs here.

If Sony announces Xperia line up, I'm sure more people will pick up those phones instead of Moto G.

Not to mention the usual players, Samsung and Micromax have massive market presence.

It is a tough battle for Moto and they are already at disadvantage.

If Sony announces Xperia line up, I'm sure more people will pick up those phones instead of Moto G.

Not to mention the usual players, Samsung and Micromax have massive market presence.

It is a tough battle for Moto and they are already at disadvantage.

not if its priced right...imo 14k for 16gb would kill the competitors for good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back