Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
motorola is just piling up their refurbs. when they will collect enough quantity, they'll start dumping those refurbs here.
TOTAL BS .. I suggest you research before bad mouthing mindlessly.

What I am really interested in is, do they have CDMA for India, just think a sweet deal like 99 for verzon,

no, onlyDual sim variant for India. Motorola India site now has live chat.you can call up for further details.
That's what Motorola india told me via chat - no single Sim version for india! Guess they have lot of demand for single Sim in the us and EU countries. This is a real stinker!

the dual sim version also inclues a charging adapter and earphones unlike the global gsm version which is a barebones kit.
and then you have the moto g color edition , music edition what not. i was really hoping they would follow the same strategy for asia as well, keeping the accessories mimimalistic thus reducing the overall cost but no, the kit would include all the fancy stuff including a free back cover and increase the over all cost .

TOTAL BS .. I suggest you research before bad mouthing mindlessly.

What I am really interested in is, do they have CDMA for India, just think a sweet deal like 99 for verzon,

I am sure the member was just being sarcastic and did not literally mean Motorola will dump the refurbs here. :)

Google just added a Moto G Google Play edition to the Play Store’s virtual shelves, giving consumers the opportunity to pick up Motorola’s new handset with a clean build of Android 4.4.: http://androidandme.com/2014/01/new...n-appears-on-the-play-stores-virtual-shelves/

I hope Google gives that privilege to Indians users as well to buy that handset. Buying a GPE of that phone with Google's support would be awesome. Not that Motorola will give any less support but just in case the updates get's distributed country wise, don't think so Indians would be their priority.

^ N/A in India currently. Google might put it there coinciding with the UK/ EU launch of Moto X on Feb 1.

Ok ,so the 15k Singapore launch price is for the 8gb model. Assuming it's launched at a similar price here, is it a good deal? What do you guys think

Without an external memory card slot, a 8GB phone worth 15k does not seem to be too much of a value for money deal!!!

12k or GTFO.

15k is much better deal for iPhone 4'8gb. But for android users, Moto G would be a better choice.

I m using one (Moto G 16 GB, Global) for past 20 days now. Absolutely lovely phone :D

Oh yes... Got the KitKat update the very first day of using it :happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back