Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
FK delivered my G today. Ordered on 9th had to wait a while. Anyways, are the Moto G cases and screen guards available through retail or do they also have to be ordered online?

^^ Honestly, with a GG3 screen, you shouldn't be worried about screengaurds. Having said that, I ordered one from Ebay (Nillkin or something similar) as the phone is for mom and she insisted on having one. :/
If only FK can get the backplates back in stock. :/

It's for my wife, she will be keeping it in her purse, along with keys, change and what not. So I think a screen guard will be needed. The screen also picks up fingerprints very easily and it just looks dirty overall.

Last edited:
can anyone provide me the exact terms and conditions of the moto g offers of Rs 1000 off , etc
I am not able to find

can anyone provide me the exact terms and conditions of the moto g offers of Rs 1000 off , etc
I am not able to find

Hello there!

Thank you for shopping for Moto G on Flipkart. You are now eligible for an additional one time discount of Rs. 1,000 on clothing purchases and an additional one time discount of Rs. 500 on eBooks.

How to avail this offer?

1. Click here to login on Flipkart.com. Use the same email ID on which you received this mail to login.
  2. Add eBooks and/or clothing items to your shopping cart. The discounts would automatically be applied to your cart.
  3. The value of clothing product(s) should be minimum Rs. 1,001 to avail the offer.
  4. The value of eBooks product(s) should be minimum Rs. 501 to avail the offer.
  5. Complete your order by adding address and payment details.

Terms and Conditions!
  • The offers are valid only on products listed by WS Retail.
  • The offers can be redeemed latest by 31st March 2014.
  • Offers are not valid for Moto G orders that have been cancelled or refunded.

Joined the MOTO G owners club today. :) Ordered on 7th delivered today. Upgraded to KitKat, back case already delivered, now hunting for Flip cover for a second Moto G for my brother. Interesting fact from import data at Zauba, the per unit cost is increased to Rs.10809 for 16GB (from Rs.10680) and it is Rs.9537 for 8GB (up from Rs.9423). Further the 8 GB is now under reserved category on FK.
How come SnapDeal is showing the same as sold out?

Joined the MOTO G owners club today. :) Ordered on 7th delivered today. Upgraded to KitKat, back case already delivered, now hunting for Flip cover for a second Moto G for my brother. Interesting fact from import data at Zauba, the per unit cost is increased to Rs.10809 for 16GB (from Rs.10680) and it is Rs.9537 for 8GB (up from Rs.9423). Further the 8 GB is now under reserved category on FK.
Dam are they sellling with a margin of 5K !!! DAMN dat margin

^^ How does that correlate into the actual cost for them? there are customs and taxes to be included in the price too :)

We're expecting to bring the grip shells in a couple of weeks, tentatively. Will make sure to keep you posted once they're in.

Also some people say that it was listed with the price 1099 but was removed..
so i guess they are depleting the stock of flip and back shells before the bring the real deal in

That price is the price declared for customs.

It's not the final price and it's not the cost price either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back