Motorola Atrix or Motorola Photon or Samsung Galaxy S

Hi

I lost my phone recently so i havent given time to "R&D" since i wasnt expecting to buy a new phone.

Anyways, after having a look in few threads i have concluded

Motorola Atrix - around 360$
- Seems to be best

Motorola Photon 4G - around 380$
- Seems that 3g is not supported on GSM Network. Correct me if wrong

Samsung Galaxy S - Shall get in India - Another decent phone with good display
Let me know which one you suggest in under 20K Range.

Feedback

1. 1. Which phone?
    2. What the normal bid/win price on ebay.com or any US site
    3. ShopnShip or ICCWorld

vheezay said:
@techyoda :- photon works flwalessly on GSM newtworks... it needs to be unlocked for CDMA as it is locked to sprint !!
hey bro.. i hear the photon wont support 3g on gsm sims in india ? is this the case.. am thinking of getting one. had an atrix that worked great but got stolen :( , loved the phone but wouldved liked a bigger screen, photon provides that , but this 3g issue is dicey, can any one confirm 3g working on the photon in india on gsm so i can go ahead and get me one ?

domeshm said:
hey bro.. i hear the photon wont support 3g on gsm sims in india ? is this the case.. am thinking of getting one. had an atrix that worked great but got stolen :( , loved the phone but wouldved liked a bigger screen, photon provides that , but this 3g issue is dicey, can any one confirm 3g working on the photon in india on gsm so i can go ahead and get me one ?

Go ahead...3G works in India

Only issue i face from my photon is USSD support. I cant get my balance etc using USSD

thank you.. one final query .. the edge gprs work too right ? coz of a lot of sites.. the specs .. gprs shows as no .. seems not quite right to me.. but nvr can be to sure u know.. gettin the phone all the way from the states

domeshm said:
thank you.. one final query .. the edge gprs work too right ? coz of a lot of sites.. the specs .. gprs shows as no .. seems not quite right to me.. but nvr can be to sure u know.. gettin the phone all the way from the states

Everything works sirji dont worry :)

Just USSD is a problem.....but there should be fix very soon hopefully

Back