Motorola Atrix or Motorola Photon or Samsung Galaxy S

Hi

I lost my phone recently so i havent given time to "R&D" since i wasnt expecting to buy a new phone.

Anyways, after having a look in few threads i have concluded

Motorola Atrix - around 360$
- Seems to be best

Motorola Photon 4G - around 380$
- Seems that 3g is not supported on GSM Network. Correct me if wrong

Samsung Galaxy S - Shall get in India - Another decent phone with good display
Let me know which one you suggest in under 20K Range.

Feedback

1. 1. Which phone?
    2. What the normal bid/win price on ebay.com or any US site
    3. ShopnShip or ICCWorld

manu george said:
I asked one of the sellers in ebay and he said you have to unlock the photon for use gsm in India.

If you purchase a Clean ESN (never activated with sprint) then you don't need to unlock GSM from sprint, it is already unlocked, my confusion is about cdma use in india

manu george said:
I read so many reviews.all them are saying about the pixellated screen of photon.I am still doubt about the screen of photon.

It is not pixelated. When they aay pixellated, it is in comparision with the Atrix.

Lots of phone have same density of pixels as Photon

PLZ STOP GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES....SAME QUESTION BEIGN ASKED AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Photon is unlocked to all GSM Networks around the world. There is NO need to Unlock as it comes already unlocked.Photon is locked to Sprint (CDMA) network in the US. So if anyone has a CDMA network in India and wants to use the Photon he needs to get it unlocked.

Yes, to get it imported you need to pay customs. Better import it through ICC World or Shop 'n Ship, they'll clear the customs on your behalf which will save you from lot of troubles. You'll just pay the Item Price + Shipping Price + Custom Duties + Tax (If applicable)

No, you need to create an A/c at Shop n Ship, there is a coupon, search for it, it'll take $5 after applying that coupon. They'll give you a UK / US address, you need to provide that address on ebay and get the item shipped on that address. After they receive the item from ebay seller, they'll ship it to you.

Back