Motorola Atrix or Motorola Photon or Samsung Galaxy S

Hi

I lost my phone recently so i havent given time to "R&D" since i wasnt expecting to buy a new phone.

Anyways, after having a look in few threads i have concluded

Motorola Atrix - around 360$
- Seems to be best

Motorola Photon 4G - around 380$
- Seems that 3g is not supported on GSM Network. Correct me if wrong

Samsung Galaxy S - Shall get in India - Another decent phone with good display
Let me know which one you suggest in under 20K Range.

Feedback

1. 1. Which phone?
    2. What the normal bid/win price on ebay.com or any US site
    3. ShopnShip or ICCWorld

^^which coupon please explain.you mean if that coupon applied then shipping is only 5$

please dont get angry with me I am very new to this ebay us.

please explain it to me.

Register on Aramex ShopNShip's website. Find the coupon here. 5$ is for registration. Not related to your purchase.

After that, you'll be given a US address(which is actually a PO box)

Goto ebay.com, order the product you need and enter the US address that was given to you. The seller will send it to that address. Then aramex will forward it you. You have to pay 10$/500gms + 1% customs duty.

Both are good. I think iccworld dosent charge anything when u first register but SnS charges $5.... Regrading service iccorld charges less as they dont levy service charge wheras SnS charges for the same.

Had a doubt

Found some auction deals for photons which are on Sprint network. Which says "No contract"

Brand New Sprint Motorola Photon 4G -16GB - NO CONTRACT

CLEAN ESN - GSM GLOBAL PHONE W/SIM CARD - FREE SHIPPING

Shipping to: Worldwide

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_2138wt_823

I feel these phones are unlocked...pls correct me if am wrong.

And if I ship it to India will i be charged for customs n all??

If yes how much will i have to spend???

darkraven said:
Does expedited shipping mean shipping to other countries or just express shipping?? And are ICCWORLD and Shop abroad online the same?

Have used both and they are almost same but i still prefer ICC World because of its super fast US-India shipping and custom clearance time and then it uses bluedart for domestic shipping. I think you'll save 2-3 days with ICC world shipping. Cost wise also i feel ICCW is a little better than SnS.

Expedited shipping means quicker/express shipping, not int'l.

itzmydamnlyf said:
motorola photon?

Yep. Highly Impressed with entire thing.

Just that package misses earplugs which i didnt notice until i received the package.

Overall

1. Awesome speed

2. Kickstand is so handy...didt thought it would be

3. Battery lyfe is great considering it runs Android

4. Some builtin Moto/Sprint are great....

Back