Motorola ATRIX ... What a device!!!

Woah! Just read the entire thread on XDA!

Now just waiting for Kholk's Kexec and then the real fun begins :D

Pat said:
Woah! Just read the entire thread on XDA!

Now just waiting for Kholk's Kexec and then the real fun begins :D
he has been tweeting that there is yet another trick which may or maynot involve kexec.

kexec was to bypass the BP but his tweet was
*Crypt, Crypt, Crack!* ...oops! :)
which makes me think in that direction... :p

guys,
does it allow you to lock on just WCDMA mode?
my atrix dies not have the toggle mode like whether to use WCDMA only and all.
can you force it to use only WCDMA?

pratikb said:
guys,

does it allow you to lock on just WCDMA mode?

my atrix dies not have the toggle mode like whether to use WCDMA only and all.

can you force it to use only WCDMA?
Type

*#*#4636#*#*

In d dialer.

Service menu will apper.

Select Phone Info. In that you ca.n select whatever u want too.

-This Cryptic Message is brought to you from beyond The MAtrix :p:)

Any particular reason why so many people are selling their Atrixes in the market?

Ok, nothing specifically wrong with the Atrix then right? like the overheating reports.

Guys a question regarding this. Is it possible to unroot a Cyanogen modded Atrix? My guess is it should be like the other Androids where one can do this by installing the standard firmware of the same version.

One of my friends for whom I bought an Atrix is having issues with the phone. It keeps rebooting when on standby. Never when it is being used, but it does on standby. It is running on the stock Android (2.3.1) with MotoBlur that came with the phone. I Googled and it seems a lot of people face this issue, but couldn't find a workaround or fix. Has anyone faced this, and if so, how was it addressed?

That's a tough ask considering the guy is a novice and scared of such stuff (wouldn't want it done by anyone). Let me try it anyway.

tech4pk said:
Friends, I am having atrix with 2.2.2 version (ATT). Appreciate your help to point me to a link where I can upgrade to 2.3.x?
Check for updates from settings, that's how I updated.. Obviously over Wi-Fi

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Back