Graphic Cards MSI closed shop in India?

Yeah bought it two weeks ago from some kid in Delhi. The card by itself works but it has problems interfacing with the Catalyst drivers. Games often don't launch, Aero gets disabled and my renders often takes hours to complete :(
:( not sure if it's card issue but am assuming that you did enough troubleshooting before taking the call for RMA.

Time to rma with digi care.
They have excellemt service.
My intel ssd was exchanged within 72 hrs.
Yep they are awesome and mainly "professional".

Ya MSI is still operating in India without any issues... Just a rumour amongst people.. I recently bought a MSIGTX 660 OC edition and my dealer told me that nothing is closing its just they would operate from their main office located @ Taiwan....

So can any one confirm if warranty for GPUs will be an issue or not?[DOUBLEPOST=1372494919][/DOUBLEPOST]India isnt listed in the where list on their site
y1MI2Ia.jpg

Prime stopped stocking MSI products a long time back, at least 'motherboards', and what they have of GPU's are most likely unsold stocks.

I am really curious as to who is the primary importer of MSI in India. Their 'Haswell" boards are available at smc & a few other places ?

I honestly would not have the 'guts' to put my money on any msi product in India today.

just check out my thread on Consumer Feedback section and you will know for sure why should not anyone put his/her on a MSI product .. getting RMA support is just too much cumbersome.

Back