[MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai Only

Re: [MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai

Its frustrating for me now filed a complaint twice and complaint was closed without resolving and now even downloads are running at 80Kbps

Re: [MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai

Even my download speeds and ping seem fine. Heck, I've been streaming videos for the last 2 days, instead of downloading them. :p

BSNL, are you listening ? We need such plans from BSNL. I'm stuck with a rather ugly plan of BSNL: 4MBPS upto 8GB and 0.25MBPS beyond @ 900/month :(

Ethan_Hunt said:
Heck, I've been streaming videos for the last 2 days, instead of downloading them. :p
Me too........ earlier I use to download Starcraft 2 GSL matches but now just watch them on the fly..... even MLG......

Ok the internet works smooth in the day but horrible at night time not even getting 0.5mbps

dinjo said:
Ok the internet works smooth in the day but horrible at night time not even getting 0.5mbps

Yes. I noticed this since Wednesday night. It drops speeds randomly and then goes back to 2Mbps. Not sure what's causing it.

But mine drops to 0.5mbps and sometimes disconnects

Ok mine is now at 2mbps all the time whenever it works but since 5 days it hardly works. Gets connected but no data transfer and after complaining, they fix it in a day or 2 but the next day again same story.

Its unbelievable how the QOS has declined since the last 3 months considering I had just 2 days downtime in my first 10 months with MTNL.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

I'm on 888 Unlimited plan but im getting speeds of just about 1mbps max today :mad: Anyone else facing this issue :S

Yep same here. Worked fine till yesterday and till today afternoon too. But now it's only providing 1Mbps. :(

I was getting 2 mbps till afternoon now 1mbps

Guess it was a temporary issue since now back to 2mbps since evening :)

Sunday slowdown is back again

I hope the Sunday Funday crap is done with. I have a speed of 1 Mbps today (Sunday), which I'm very happy about. The Sundays on which MTNL enables 2 Mbps, I get no more than 0.2 Mbps downstream and an upload of 0.6 Mbps upstream. I have a 1 Mbps connection and I just want it to be that, on all days.

Looks like the speed goes south on Sunday after noon time. My assumption is that it takes a huge toll on the server, once everyone who have subscribed to this scheme, are throttled to 2Mbps speed. Worked fine during weekdays.

Yea speeds drop on sunday afternoon.But then again it says "upto" 2mbps so there is nothing we can do :(

I guess it's not that big of a deal. Provided the speeds are consistent on rest of the days, I'm more than happy with the current plan. :D

Looks like another upgrade from MTNL
I am on 512kbs plan now extra 256kbs in night :D
2d9sb4p.png

Back