[MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai Only

Re: [MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs. 555/- | Day: 320 Kbps & Night:1Mbps

but why separate thread??? this offer is ONLY and ONLY for Mumbai customers... no need for Delhi thread !!!!

Here it is plan is activated for me : Now officially on DSL 888 plan :

Ok Called them up and they said the plan change would take in effect asap and not by end of month

W1nD - How many days did it took for you ?

^ Cool, I've also requested the plan change, hope to see it activated before this Sunday.

dinjo said:
Ok Called them up and they said the plan change would take in effect asap and not by end of month

W1nD - How many days did it took for you ?
just called up, they still have no information about it, who did you call ????

At 1500 from landline

malhotraraul said:
just called up, they still have no information about it, who did you call ????
yea i called 1500

malhotraraul said:
same here man, but the lady has no idea :(
call again in sometime maybe some other lady picks up phone :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Speedtest after 10pm :D

im activated on it tooo

speedy service from MTNL

great stuff coz it just took one day flat

buddingwhizkid said:
I still think the plans are not so awesome !
The 555 one is the only good one for people who want unlimited internet at lesser price , but c'mon all the others are not that good .
666 - why would any 1 pay around 120 buks just for doubling the speed on sunday which also im sure wont be 2mbps , itll just be around 1.5-1.6mbps .
888 - The most worthless plan , my current plan is 512mbps unlimited with 100rs calling value free , paying 888 + 150 (for phone with 0 free outgoing minutes) , i.e around 500 rs just for doubling speed at night , and the sunday 2mbps thing .
1333 - again idiotic as the customer will have to pay 333 + 150 = around 600 (including taxes) just to double speed at night and sunday as he can get unlimited 1mbps at 999 and get free calls too .
This guys only wants to flame this thread....... Not a single ISP in Mumbai with such massive reach across the city is able to provide better plans than MTNL at the moment tht too without FUP...... these plans r best at the moment in Mumbai.....

Re: [MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai

Called today on 1500 to change from 999 to 888 plan.

Lady co-ordially explained the plan and said it will be done 2-3 days but might be longer if system is not updated yet.

So fingers cross now.

Earlier was thinking to call in last week and wait for change next month as basically MTNL does same from new month but seeing wind and other comment i called them today.

Regarding MTNL delhi chaps.I guess you people get some cool offers on 3G plan i dont know whats the point to crib here in broadband plans after all we always get stuffs late.And also BSNL-MTNL might be merged as MTNL is a loss making company so better wait and watch and enjoy all together later.

Re: [MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai

Plan changed current speed

1304578167.png

Will post the speed after 10

I'm applying too. 2Mbps at night & all day Sunday is just too good to resist. :D

Back