MTNL Unlimited 3G Data Plan Now At Just Rs. 750

Thanks! Which connection are you on Hades? I'm a bit concerned about the speeds during monsoon. Will it hold the signal strength in rough weather?

ggt said:
if you leave aside pricing and FUP. reliance is miles ahead of MTNL3G. i get constant 1.2MB/sec on it anytime of the day
am adding screen of my download speed.
P.S i am using nokia c5 (10.2mbps phone so not the optimum speed by reliance standards)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DAMN... 1.2 Megabyte/Sec :jumpy:
The Speed that u r getting is just awesome... Does Reliance introduced any unlimited 3G plan? And BTW u r on which plan?

ggt said:
:lol: you saw it just now?
i have been posting these speeds on reliance 3G thread all the time :p
This is the first time that i've seen such huge speed screenshot in india lol... :D... can't u see my excitement? :p
No Plan?:huh:

ggt said:
if you leave aside pricing and FUP. reliance is miles ahead of MTNL3G. i get constant 1.2MB/sec on it anytime of the day
P.S i am using nokia c5 (10.2mbps phone so not the optimum speed by reliance standards)

awesome speeds.:D

Hades. said:
This is the first time that i've seen such huge speed screenshot in india lol... :D... can't u see my excitement? :p

No Plan?:huh:

@ggt :p Reliance 3G FTW
reliance3g.jpg

Lasted for 5 minutes but it was amazing.

On average I get around using my zte blade

reliance3g.png

^you know that the firefox speed was inaccurate :p.
I dont think reliance show off is suitable here. It is pissing off other 3g users.

ggt said:

Secret behind that speed------Reliance not yet flooded with heavy data users, whole bandwidth is available to limited customer.

ggt said:
^you know that the firefox speed was inaccurate :p.

I dont think reliance show off is suitable here. It is pissing off other 3g users.
you are right.we should stop posting it here.but ain't it great ggt ;)

On Topic

When is mtnl launching it in mumbai.Fed up of my airtel connection.

Back