MTNL Unlimited 3G Data Plan Now At Just Rs. 750

^^3gb for 100 bucks is expensive?

i bet airtel and vodafone users pay similar amount for 2gb and 2g speeds which are comparable to G speeds(48kbps)

~

ggt said:
i have a 10mbps phone so i got the supported speeds. is that hard to believe:hap5:

No.. 10/8 = 1.25 MBps

Buy 22 Mbps supported 3G modem, you might get Transfer rate ~ 2.75 MBps. :p

Re: ~

muzux2 said:
No.. 10/8 = 1.25 MBps

Buy 22 Mbps supported 3G modem, you might get Transfer rate ~ 2.75 MBps. :p
yes i am trying for that :p
as you have seen in the ic thread :)
but you see i am having a hard time affording both for the data plans and buying the modem. :p :lol:

just tell your vendor to do that 3gb 99 pack.

once activated switch to 3g and enjoy

all the above details were discussed in the reliance 3G thread

1134490438.png

strategy said:
But still there's a 200GB cap ! :(

its better to get a BSNL sim for downloads !
200GB cap??
Dude the speeds on offer are 3.1MBPS and excess. These plans are better than AIRTEL's f**ked up broadband plans.

ggt said:
^^3gb for 100 bucks is expensive?
i bet airtel and vodafone users pay similar amount for 2gb and 2g speeds which are comparable to G speeds(48kbps)
Where are u getting this offer....?? i checked the website it doesnt reflect there.

agm_105 said:
Where are u getting this offer....?? i checked the website it doesnt reflect there.
as i told you kanishk on thread about reliance 3g has mentioned the exact details you need.

Just do that .

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/reliance-3g-services-launched-4-cities-180645-9.html

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

comp@ddict said:
200GB cap??
Dude the speeds on offer are 3.1MBPS and excess. These plans are better than AIRTEL's f**ked up broadband plans.
i think it would be better for you to opt for mtnl broadband.
My friend has subscribed for minimum 320kbps plan and he is getting speeds upto 5mbps. No FUP TOO.
This is upto luck because i have seen some get less speeds than what they have opted for.

Back