MTNL Unlimited 3G Data Plan Now At Just Rs. 750

ggt said:
how much did they charge for providing the demo ?
It was free for 50Gb , since i have been involved with Reliance and other broadband companies they give it to promote

I need to showoff the speed

strategy said:
But still there's a 200GB cap ! :(

its better to get a BSNL sim for downloads !
3.6Mbps, 200GB.

To compare, my AIRTEL DSL has 1Mbps for first 10 or 15GB, then 512kbps, and all for Rs. 1300

You still complaining?

I am getting 4500 6 months plan, should i get the data card/modem ( I dont know what it is exactly) from mtnl or should i buy it seperately ??
If buying seperate is better then please suggest good data card/modem in range of 2k.

okay one question, does the data card have a internet only sim kinda thing? so that i can use the sim to access the internet(3G) on my phone too?

2nd question... will I get the same pings on online games (100 in TeamFortress2) with this 3G internet, i mean the connection is always on like broadband i think...

^^one observation from what i have used mtnl 3g so far.

the pings are pretty high not to my liking.

somehow i have observed they have downtime whenever there is a india cricket match going on :mad:

with UL 3g your only hope would be faster downloads. for gaming i would suggest you opt for reliance 3g.

Reliance 3G for online FPS gaming ?

But,ur sig shows line quality is C.

May be u can try MMORPG.

Don't think online FPS not possible for 3G.

Reliance wired net is better for any online gaming as far as I know.

Getting download speeds of 591KBps on my E180 on Reliance 3G and DotA working perfectly although disconnection once every hour is killing the fun, btw m on a Rs51 pack for 1.5 GB for 15 days :)

@^^

I guess it is valid till 30th April 2011. But where to get this 'etopup'? The local recharge-wala doesn't know jack about this deal, so he won't risk doing a Rs. 4500/- recharge at one go.

Hmm, so if I switch to a Rs. 750 200Gb / month plan(i will use 50GB atm, is there any other cheaper plan with lesser limit??)... then i can keep a slow 256k or 384k desktop plan for online gaming(tf2, bf3 in future, and crysis 2)

why i wann do that?? read on... http://www.techenclave.com/broadband-forum/airtel-new-face-consumer-enemy-1-a-186845.html

atleast i wont have to deal with 15GB FUP ommpas.hs...

Is there another option for 1 year plan which takes the per month cost even lower?

2nd, is there national roaming?

3rd, whats users in delhi getting(average speed)??

Hmm so how do you get this scheme? Just get a new MTNL SIM, and I am ready to go? Also are the 3G modems available widely now?

200GB in a month for only @750/- would be great for me at least for downloading if not for online gaming.

But,alas this is only for Delhi people.....

any one please post the speed getting at MTNL 3G,as i m 1 mbps mtnl user but i want to switch to MTNL 3G.

so please post some speed so i can switch the 3G

thanks in advance

Back