MTNL Unlimited 3G Data Plan Now At Just Rs. 750

blackperl said:
man i am confuse,i have heart that 200GB is for 6 months.

are you sure that 200Gb is for /month ?
It's 200GB per month. Confirmed by the MTNL rep.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rishabh.asthana said:
one question guys does MTNL 3g offers free roaming ? can i get one sim from delhi and recharge it with 4500 and use it in Hubli (North Karnataka) ?
Yes MTNL 3G offers free roaming. They tie up with BSNL CellOne 3G outside Delhi and Mumbai. But the signal strength will vary.

[update]

changed the APN to gprsppsdel and now its working.

getting around
1.2 mbps download speed only. :(

how to setup mtnl 3g on a tablet( NI adam)?

sms working fine...

current settings->

profile name-> mtnl

APN -> ppshsdpa

proxy->172.16.31.10

port->9201

username->mtnl

passwod->mtnl123

mcc->404

mnc->68

screenshots->

any one know the setting,if we use 3G mobile as modem?

i am using LG GS500v,i want to use it as modem,so what will the setting for it,as i m using 3G at my mobile

@gamingstill

I am using the same APN to connect to MTNL 3G. But what I do is first enable EDGE, then enable 3g. That way I get around 2.2 Mbps speed. Don't ask me how it works that way. :p

The other APN you can try is pps3g. It has worked for other users.

I still have an unanswered question..

IF I TAKE THIS MTNL 3G offer, do I get a sim, which I can use with a MODEM of my own or MY MOBILE PHONE too(for data only) ???

@^^ Yes. You'll have to pay some nominal amount for the new SIM card. Which you can then stick into your own modem or mobile phone. Better still, you can even make calls with this SIM if used with a mobile phone.

Is this offer still going on ? Although I am based out of gurgaon but I have few relatives in delhi and I guess I can get this connection.

Can I port my current number to this plan ?

@Visashta.Sushant - Yes this offer is valid till 30th April 2011. Yes you can first port your number to MTNL, then get 3G activated on it.

I am going to get this plan activated on my spare MTNL SIM card which I was previously using in a 3G enabled phone.

This is a total WIN deal by MTNL. And going by those speeds posted by gamingstill, its well worth the initial setup costs.

Hmm, wait are there more plans like this?? I mean something like 50GB per month but cheaper(man i'm okay with even 25GB per month, but wishing cost comes down to atleast Around Rs. 400-Rs.500)

Back