MTNL Unlimited 3G Data Plan Now At Just Rs. 750

Hmm, wait are there more plans like this?? I mean something like 50GB per month but cheaper(man i'm okay with even 25GB per month, but wishing cost comes down to atleast Around Rs. 400-Rs.500)

LOL 25GB for 400-500 :p....will never happen at least in next 1 year in ADSL also...leave alone 3G.... 50GB at 999 might happen sooner though within 5-6 mnths :p....Below Rs 400~500 in data traffic is considered in quite low category so will get limited to max 4-5GB in that price limit for next 1-2 years

viditkalra said:
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what bands MTNL 3G uses.

Is it 900 or 2100..??
All over India, as of now the 3g spectrum has been auctioned in WCDMA2100 band only. All operator use this band only.

Supra said:
LOL 25GB for 400-500 :p....will never happen at least in next 1 year in ADSL also...leave alone 3G.... 50GB at 999 might happen sooner though within 5-6 mnths :p....Below Rs 400~500 in data traffic is considered in quite low category so will get limited to max 4-5GB in that price limit for next 1-2 years
Umm, it's already 750 for 200GB...

It could be more interesting if u don't have to pay for whole 6 month at a time.

But,200GB for 750/- best wireless so far I have seen recently,even better than wired net I think.

Though MTNl is not in my city.....:(

you can use MTNL service on BSNL network without any additional cost, The only problem will be getting a MTNL connection at your location.

I feel that MTNL might increase the offer period. Just my thought.

guys got the sim (Dolphin) now friend forgot to do the FRC on it which he will be doing tomorrow...can ya tell me what is the best FRC to go for i will be getting it recharged with 4500 for 6 months unlimited plan

Revolution said:
It could be more interesting if u don't have to pay for whole 6 month at a time.

But,200GB for 750/- best wireless so far I have seen recently,even better than wired net I think.

Though MTNl is not in my city.....:(
yes, it beats wired due to all india free roaming and speeds upto 3.6Mbps

vahss_11 said:
I feel that MTNL might increase the offer period. Just my thought.
I think so too. MTNL has extended the availability of such awesome plans in the past. Prime example - the 599 UL combo plan for Triband Broadband.

rishabh.asthana said:
guys got the sim (Dolphin) now friend forgot to do the FRC on it which he will be doing tomorrow...can ya tell me what is the best FRC to go for i will be getting it recharged with 4500 for 6 months unlimited plan

Get the bare minimum FRC. You won't really need the voice calling balance once you start using the SIM in a dedicated 3G modem. Ask the recharge-wala about the cheapest FRC.
janes said:
How to get the prepaid plan can anybody tell me
1) Be in Delhi or Mumbai.
2) Go to the nearest MTNL 'Sanchaar Haat'.
For example, Delhi - Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.. Delhi
3) Buy a SIM, get it charged with Rs. 4500 and you will get Prepaid 3G for six months.

guys need the APN setting for using the sim with data card i have recharged it with 4500 and got the message that i have 200GB of usage left but i cant access net. I have used these APN settings

For prepaid 3G use : APN-pps3g

Username-mtnl Passwrd-mtnl123

rishabh.asthana said:
guys need the APN setting for using the sim with data card i have recharged it with 4500 and got the message that i have 200GB of usage left but i cant access net. I have used these APN settings
For prepaid 3G use : APN-pps3g
Username-mtnl Passwrd-mtnl123
Rishabh, when u get the access, do post the speed results, especially on torrents if possible. I might just go n get this sim today or tomorrow. Longing for some downloads ;)

comp@ddict said:
yes, it beats wired due to all india free roaming and speeds upto 3.6Mbps
I have some info for you. While you are outside MTNL NCR network(roaming), you will not be using data from Rs.4500 recharge. You will be paying at the rate of 1p/10KB from your prepaid balance.

Source: MTNL customer care

I have 6 months 4500 rs plan, but the net is getting disconnected by itself again and again. Please suggest some solution for this very annoying problem.

wecaz said:
I have some info for you. While you are outside MTNL NCR network(roaming), you will not be using data from Rs.4500 recharge. You will be paying at the rate of 1p/10KB from your prepaid balance.

Source: MTNL customer care
Dunno bout the 4500 recharge, but currently i am using it in roaming (Pune) and no balance is getting detucted.

Back