My New System! ( HAF-X, i7, 12gb, WC'ed )

Availability is the main issue in India. I'm seeing this case for past 6-7 months and lately it was available in Bangalore. Here market is filled with CM690-II. I asked a shop for HAF-X, he said take CM690-A it is latest, bigger and better :S . .
Recently I saw a single Corsair Obsidian 800D @ 18K in one shop here.
"Not in Stock" is common answer for all our latest queries . . :hap5:

nice i7 rig so i am also plan to build it again for my friend p.s are u plan to update any gpu card and any extra monitor for eye defiant

Arun.P said:
nice i7 rig so i am also plan to build it again for my friend p.s are u plan to update any gpu card and any extra monitor for eye defiant
Yes, gonna upgrade GPU as my HD4890 stopped working from the day it arrived from RMA :(.

Just waiting for some Christmas deals/ HD69xx series. I m not "extreme" gamer. so won't go for extra monitor.

Congrats on the new rig.

Haf X is a good cabby. Bild my new rig yesterday and the cabby that i got is Haf X. Checked out the Corsair 600D, but the features of Haf X are gr8 for its price point.

Your PC looks nice. I heard that HAFX has few design faults like short circuiting. Did you noticed any such thing?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

paul_p said:
Availability is the main issue in India. I'm seeing this case for past 6-7 months and lately it was available in Bangalore. Here market is filled with CM690-II. I asked a shop for HAF-X, he said take CM690-A it is latest, bigger and better :S . .
Recently I saw a single Corsair Obsidian 800D @ 18K in one shop here.
"Not in Stock" is common answer for all our latest queries . . :hap5:
I asked Cooler Master few days back and they informed me that this case will be available against order. Maximum 1 week after placement of order.

nandu26 said:
Your PC looks nice. I heard that HAFX has few design faults like short circuiting. Did you noticed any such thing?

I got some random "jerks" in beginning when I was setting up everything in case. it was some at random places inside the case. Haven't touched the case for last week, i will check it again with "tester" this time .

temp. are 35 C idle and 67 C max. while running prime95 ( at 1.33v ). pump still set at channel-3 speed ( 5 is max. ) and radiator fans also running at 50% speed.

There is an update for my system. Few parts arrived ( was shipped over 1.5 months ago! damn cutoms! )

my cousin took my cam for his Shimla trip, so I have crappy iphone4 camera to get this blurry annoying pic.

IMG_0003.JPG

Parts contains as below :- ( ipads and xbox controller I already have for months, just included for show-off :D ).

- Gigabyte HD5970 2GB

- Sapphire Toxic HD4890 1GB ( replacement product )

- 2x 802.11b/n USB wifi adapters

- 2TB Samsung SpinPoint F4 HDD

- Mircrosoft SideWinder x4 Keyboard

- Ultra X3 1000w PSU

- 3-pin fan cables

I have already replaced my current GPU and PSU with HD5970 and Ultra x3, I am not fond of benchmarks, but I will post it later on. I will post new pics as well once I will have my cam back.

joel.monty said:
Why do you buy parts internationally does it come cheaper??
yup ( most of the times ). another reason is that some items I want to buy, not available here.

But, warranty is an issue buying overseas.

@OT are you the amit_talkin ....

got some good old memories back... ;)

BTW Nice rig there... My every plan for an WC Rig was Thrashed/Crashed/Busted/whatever by the VAIO... :)

Congtrats..

Hey Amit what do u do for living? U pull some bankjobs and get sick stuff like this. seriously ;) .
Insanely Awesome Show-off Bro.
Post individual damages.

Back