Nationite Brainwavz M2 - The Killer Earphones @ Rs :2860/- Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my m2 today.....

this is all what i wanted....super iem.. totally worth the money...thanks amar bhai...

i really lke the sound signature.. bass , bass ,bass....awesome

dr.sankhadeep said:
got my m2 today.....

this is all what i wanted....super iem.. totally worth the money...thanks amar bhai...

i really lke the sound signature.. bass , bass ,bass....awesome
Well,

The Joy Becomes More When it Enters Mamta Bannerjees state Lol

Just received mine........Perfect Investment, Cable quality is much better than PL-21 (though it not comparable,but only have this and EP),Perfect for Outdoor use.

Though Nationite push all stuff in the Round Case, which cause the extra Rubber Ear tips and Foam Tips out-of-Shape. The Packing box contain huge space but filled with Sponge....they can use this space for bundle accessories.

There is a shirt-clip in the box which is not mounted by default un-like others is a very good decession, those who need it can mount by themselves.

Thanks to Amarbir for giving this deal here....

dissel said:
Just received mine........Perfect Investment, Cable quality is much better than PL-21 (though it not comparable,but only have this and EP),Perfect for Outdoor use.

Though Nationite push all stuff in the Round Case, which cause the extra Rubber Ear tips and Foam Tips out-of-Shape. The Packing box contain huge space but filled with Sponge....they can use this space for bundle accessories.

There is a shirt-clip in the box which is not mounted by default un-like others is a very good decession, those who need it can mount by themselves.

Thanks to Amarbir for giving this deal here....
Well,

I Am Thrilled When So Many Like The Stuff i Sell ,We Have Stocks Of The Same And Can Sell More .

Hi Amar..
Can we get the spare silicon tips which comes with the brainwavz m2 (The exact hard nozzled one, not the soft nozzled like soundmagic) if possible, give the prices, which may help me & Others...

thirumalkumaran said:
Hi Amar..

Can we get the spare silicon tips which comes with the brainwavz m2 (The exact hard nozzled one, not the soft nozzled like soundmagic) if possible, give the prices, which may help me & Others...
haraakiri said:
^ You perhaps mean foam tips?
No ,

I Think He Wants The Sony Type Tips ,They Have Reached My USA Office And Will be Here in Next Month First Half

thirumalkumaran said:
No, no again...

I just need the same silicone tips that came with the brainwavz m2...

if the sony tips are same as them... (Having a hard mounting area I would be interested too....)

Err... it seems they are the sony hybrids...

Damn, need some more homework...

thirumalkumaran said:
Err... it seems they are the sony hybrids...

Damn, need some more homework...
Sir ,

We Are Here With The Homework Enjoy they Are Comming soon .Like Karan Was Saying "amarbir Is On Fire these Days "

nokz said:
Do you have M2 now...i wanna order one...
Well,

New Consignment is Dispatched To Me From There on 4th And Till Today i have not got it ,Might be its comming soon ,Tracking system in india SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back