Nationite Brainwavz M2 - The Killer Earphones @ Rs :2860/- Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys ,
Please for Heavens Sake Do Not Crap My Deal and Thread .When There is Competition It Will Be Tackled .Faheem This Shows The Person you Are .You Could Create a alternative GO Or Some Other Dealer Could Create Another GO But Why Crap My Sale And Go thread .People Who Are Interested To Buy Can PM Me And I Will Respond Likewise .You Have nothing else to do but this lol .Just Like a Classic Case of I Have This @ This Price But Not In Stock Lol

Ahhh...this thread is opened,

I want to know, Did u shipped my product (Order No.5729) ? From the website, the status is "Under Dispatch" state from past 2 days.

Am I not suppose to get a tracking number or "Shipped" status ?

Hope everything is cleared from my side...

Dear Amar,

Just got the package delivered by DTDC guy...
Great packaging, But box got dented at one corner, no problems though.

Initial impressions:WOW

Pity i have to upgrade my source compulsorily...

(I'm Seeing you touch 4 64)

I had to blame Katrina, durga matha for the late delivery...

thirumalkumaran said:
Dear Amar,

Just got the package delivered by DTDC guy...

Great packaging, But box got dented at one corner, no problems though.

Initial impressions:WOW

Pity i have to upgrade my source compulsorily...

(I'm Seeing you touch 4 64)

I had to blame Katrina, durga matha for the late delivery...
Aree Yaar ,

Katrina Kaif Comes To Town Kabhi Kabhi ,There Was Such a Mad Rush There That i Was Forced To Close The Shop Lol .

@ apextwin ,

thanks for the positive itrust rating .i left yours too ,Do send expressions of the same in the thread

Guys!...

Intial impressions compared to the review units available in the internet..

1. The bass port is moved to the lower side, it gets hidden in the strain relief. better wind resistance..
2. The strain relief is struck properly and would not yank off.
3. As usual the strain relief is screwed to the earbud. so it cannot be struck to the cable for Manufacturing reasons...

its great sounding... as usual.

But personally i didn't like the 45 deg plug, doesn't get into any of the groups, sticks awkwardly...

Expect a review soon....

thirumalkumaran said:
Guys!...

Intial impressions compared to the review units available in the internet..

1. The bass port is moved to the lower side, it gets hidden in the strain relief. better wind resistance..

2. The strain relief is struck properly and would not yank off.

3. As usual the strain relief is screwed to the earbud. so it cannot be struck to the cable for Manufacturing reasons...

its great sounding... as usual.

But personally i didn't like the 45 deg plug, doesn't get into any of the groups, sticks awkwardly...

Expect a review soon....
Wow ,

What a Mini Review ,I Bet Half The Guys Cannot Understand ,Pure audiophile lingo ,Keep It Up .I Like This Guy .

@thirukumaran: seriously what was that? Can you post the pic of the part where 1 cable is splitted into 2 cables? What shape is it? Y shaped or what?

Also which is better ? the one you are explaning or the earlier one?

dragonball said:
@thirukumaran: seriously what was that? Can you post the pic of the part where 1 cable is splitted into 2 cables? What shape is it? Y shaped or what?
Also which is better ? the one you are explaning or the earlier one?
Yes dragonball...
the split strain reliever is also changed...
But i like the new one, it has the flex guidance as found in the jacks...
i can consider this as an improvement, except the 45 deg jack, personally.

thirumalkumaran said:
Yes dragonball...

Well,

I Hate 45 Degree Angled Cables Myself .

thirumalkumaran said:
Yes dragonball...

Do you believe that these newer M2 versions *MAY* also sound better than older ones? i.e. Could there be any inside changes? (Like you already said about bass port)

dragonball said:
Do you believe that these newer M2 versions *MAY* also sound better than older ones? i.e. Could there be any inside changes? (Like you already said about bass port)
Ha Ha...
For that i need to audition the beta package of brainwavz m2...

anybody with that?
It may add great detail to my upcoming review...

^ Where are you from ? I have the OEM Brainwavz M2 - straight from the first batch but I seriously doubt any major changes in design which would affect the sound as these are directly sourced from the OEMs and re branded :). Change or not , these are the best IEMs one can get under 3k !

^^Just updated the location details. anyway, I'm from Bangalore.
Even I think so, its easy to change the subordinate parts. but to change a driver, its really tough to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back