Nationite Brainwavz M2 - The Killer Earphones @ Rs :2860/- Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

yeas... i was so intd in the e7 too, really a great offer by him.. but i know he will make me pay through his site. and thats a no go. :S.

m-jeri said:
why the deal has to go through your site?....

why cant u just do it from TE?..

Generate traffic to urs?. if u consider this as a personal attack. so be it.

Well,

Its For Management ,Many Other Traders here Also do that ,Anyone who wants without going there is welcome to do a direct deal too i have no issues of that sort now a days .Its just its so much less tension .
strategy said:
I suggest you put it on ebay so that people can get a BT headset ( or someting else ....dashehra offer) for 6% extra.( i mean the M2+ E7 bundle)

Really good deal. ....for the e7 bundle.
Well ,

No need i would be sold out of the brainwavz in no time .

m-jeri said:
^^

yeas... i was so intd in the e7 too, really a great offer by him.. but i know he will make me pay through his site. and thats a no go. :S.
Well,

All Deals Done In TE Are Pasted in black and white here and all rules and regulations of the website are taking care of .I am not breaking any rule here .As far as giving you material is concerned No sir i am not interested in dealing with You for the matter of fact .Others If you have any issue in dealing "I mean you cannot even place a order on a website" i am fine with it and i will do a transaction upfront right here on TE .All Names of people who are interested are pasted here .I am not selling to some people who i am not comfortable in dealing .If i get paymnt before 5:30 today i will ship those orders out tonight and send you your tracking codes tommorow for a matter of fact .

@ Others ,

Please Write Your TE Id'd in the comments when you checkout of the website ,Otherwise i have no clue its a order from Te and i will process it according to my system and i am not to be held responsible for that .I have given the details in the first post

sivakuru said:
OK. Just made the payment (transfer from my citi account to your ICICI account).
Sir ,

Once i Get The Same It would Be Shipped ,Others Please start Processing Those Orders As I Cannot Hold These ,chandigarh People Are Pounding Over Me In the Shop for Deliveries .All Preorders i Had Taken Elsewehere would be shipped today itself .

aree lol u are here to do business or sell sarcasm ?

also u are comparing those shitty earphones costing 160 bucks with these (u mean to say both these products are same ?).

Besides i havent even bought those saiyo whatever you have just confused me with someone else who bought them from you, my sense of product quality would'nt let me buy it in the first place ,i was just commenting as to how those shoddy earphones were good for jogging in the other thread.

Why dont you just post your products for sale and leave the trouble of guessing the size of people's ears to themselves. :mad:

Well,

I do Not think you should buy these as you have a problem with Saiyo IEMS that fit so well and commented that you have a issue with the same .IHMO brainwavz are for people with not so tiny ears .They would be of no use to you .Hence no point taking them sir they will keep falling off your ears .So i am not adding you to the list .

psyph3r said:
aree lol u are here to do business or sell sarcasm ?

also u are comparing those shitty earphones costing 160 bucks with these (u mean to say both these products are same ?).

Besides i havent even bought those saiyo whatever you have just confused me with someone else who bought them from you, my sense of product quality would'nt let me buy it in the first place ,i was just commenting as to how those shoddy earphones were good for jogging in the other thread.

Why dont you just post your products for sale and leave the trouble of guessing the size of people's ears to themselves. :mad:
No No boss ,

You Got it wrong As you Commented In This Post -> http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/saiyo-50-discount-offer-iem-good-176601.html#post1622864 That They Are shoddy .Well man why did you comment when you did not have them .Entire TE was thinking you have them And Commented Not Only Me ,Its just because of this i commented that if your ears cannot handle those ,these would be a misfit also .I wonder why you commented in that thread if you did not even own the product .As you have cleared it now i do not think you will have a issue.Yes they are a little bigger in size and some people can definitely have a issue With Tiny size.I was not comparing a Rs :166/- IEM To This .I was concerned that you would have a problem with this As far As size is Concerned .No issues I Reserved 2 Units for you .Please place the order of the same and pay we will ship promptly .

Ps : I Will Write your Name In The Thread In Post no One .

thirumalkumaran ;dr.sankhadeep; Dare Devil; psyph3r; apextwin146; Parv

Guys Kindly Place a Order On My Website and Pay Up ,No Need To Wait For Any confirmation From My side inspite of The Website Saying So .I Would Like To Get The Payment Tommorow So That i Could Ship the Same Tommorow evening .Babloos Payment Was Recieved And Material Was Send So Was Orders From My Website .I would Not Give More Reminders of The Same As The Item Is a Raved Product And Is Selling fast And Hence i Am sorry But i Cannot Hold for More Then 24 Hours time Frame .So Please Order ,Pay And Relax .

@ Konfused : Sir Your order too is out .
@ sivakuru : Payment Came But We Had Closed Shipping then ,will Send tommorow .

Edit : Guys We Are Not Posting any Of This Deal In Ebay Hence Please Do Not PM Me For Ebay Listings .If Someone Cannot Pay Normally And Wants Me to Go Via Ebay Sorry Guys

thirumalkumaran said:
Guys!,

Any body in bangalore to audition the M2, really urgent...

@ amar: just to deceide on my ipod touch 4g buying, no change in ordering...

Well,

I Have No idea of this players SQ ,Its not even released in chandigarh man ,To everyone Apple Products Are cheapest in Karnataka Cos everywhere else its with 12.5% Tax and There its Just 4% ,Might Be Someone Can Create a Go For This Please .

Well,
I Have No idea of this players SQ ,Its not even released in chandigarh man ,To everyone Apple Products Are cheapest in Karnataka Cos everywhere else its with 12.5% Tax and There its Just 4% ,Might Be Someone Can Create a Go For This Please .
Thanks for the info,
But, Amar, I have a nokia 5800 and need to know how m2 sounds with it. If it sounds poor, I may need to speed up my purchase of ipodtouch 4g or iphone 4. Thats why...
No offence mate...

thirumalkumaran said:
Thanks for the info,

But, Amar, I have a nokia 5800 and need to know how m2 sounds with it. If it sounds poor, I may need to speed up my purchase of ipodtouch 4g or iphone 4. Thats why...

No offence mate...

Sir ,

Why should i be offended infact i am asking for help from peeps here and saying to start a go for the ipods .Also There are better SQ based products then this in the market .

PS :Nokia 5800 Has Horrible Quality i Remember Hemraj My Store manager having this .BTW i will audition this tommorow and revert back ok .

dr.sankhadeep said:
did a neft to your icici account. i hope the amount will reflected tommorrow
Well,

Thanks i Hope Others Too Will Do The same hence i would be able to ship to all you pending guys ,New people can order if they like to .

ravin said:
placed an order on your website..do reserve one for me..will pay by 15th oct..thanks
Well ,

i Have Approved All Orders But If They Vanish Off Sooner i will cancel pending orders as i will then not have stocks ,Guys please order there and pay up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back