Need a Seedbox

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All,

My IPT account, only pvt tracker is closing nearly to 1.00. Need to seed something badly.

So a seedbox account is required. Please help out.

Thanks.

Try Yourseedbox.com, cheap and best for IPT seeding. I paid 3.5 euros for 6 months, making it like 0.5 euro per month. Check the website for more details.I managed to reach 920GB in TBytes, 450GB in IPT and 250GB in UGamer in less than 2 months with this plan.

Try Yourseedbox.com, cheap and best for IPT seeding. I paid 3.5 euros for 6 months, making it like 0.5 euro per month. Check the website for more details.I managed to reach 920GB in TBytes, 450GB in IPT and 250GB in UGamer in less than 2 months with this plan.

Hi Can you give the exact link of the SB you are talking about...on their website I am not able to find the plan as cheap as you are talking about...

+1 for seed.st - get the 7$/week 1gbit-ssd package. 1 week should be enough for ~100-150GB buffer. more depending on the releases.

Is there any cheap plans to increase ratio in blackcatsgames...!

BTW I have 3.0 ratio on IPT :)

Don't waste your time the best options are - FeralHosting (Limited Bandwidth) very fast, pulsedmedia or bytesizedhosting.

seed.st has some weird issues in there setup.

@dexBG even i am using seedbox for IPT i doubt we can seed from same seedbox to IPT. High chances that they will ban both of us

Last edited by a moderator:
Drat :(

But are you sure ?? I think running multiple accounts from same IP doesn't violate any rules.. You have to inform them first..

This has been discussed earlier also but still . kinsufi has started paypal payment . Why not kimsufi plans ? There are adequate scripts to install a full fledged seedbox on it . W have expert users also who have done it . It has the 5TB limit but thats for outside traffic and maximum seedbox providers use OVH so as per most users the 5TB also never finishes as all data sharing is inside OVH network . If you take kimsufi 2G plan each users gets 500GB in 700 bucks .

The deadlier plan is their annual plan which has 2 TB HDD . It comes to 230 bucks per head per month for 4 users . It has advance payment of 11k so thats another thing with which requires commitment from 4 users for a year which is a big time ... but if anyone is ready i am game for this annual plan . 2750 for 500GB in year is mouth watering . I will close my eyes issue of 5TB upload . Hows the speed on kimsufi ? any users here ?

Back