Need a washing machine that washes clothes..

onida lilliput is a 7kg washing machine costs around Rs 3500. there was a similar model in videocon. DOnt knwo whether the model is still existing. Actally they are called washers..
check it out

@renegade: mine washes cats also .. u wants ??
58118.jpg

don't get a semi
Bachelor boys (most) just aren't capable of going through all the hoops to clean their clothes

A small capacity full-auto should be south of 10K, and those couple of extra Ks will be well worth it

john117 said:
@renegade: mine washes cats also .. u wants ??

:eek:hyeah: poor kittie.. sell this to Rave!

Dark Star said:
Get married uncle :p You will get Machine + chalane wali/operator with it :p

Dude 'chalane wali' will demand a fully automatic fuzzy logic machine. Way too costly. Unless you were suggesting she would bring one along with her.

superczar said:
don't get a semi

Bachelor boys (most) just aren't capable of going through all the hoops to clean their clothes

A small capacity full-auto should be south of 10K, and those couple of extra Ks will be well worth it
I hear you, but then I dont want to put in any amount of cash than the bare minimum. More so coz its going to be an investment divided between 3 of us for under a year.

Anyway the update is that I bought a LG-9224 semi. Put me off by 6600/- since got some discount scratch card. Washed half my clothes last night, will do the rest tonight :lol: I am so satisfied with the performance that I will even wash the ones that dont need washing.

@renegade - I agree with superczar. go for a small fully automatic because you can run it unattended.

The semi-autos require you to be around to turn on and off the water and also transfer the wash from the wash drum to the spin drum.

speaking of the weird looking contraption, I had one exactly like it about 25 years ago. Mine was French (machine not maid) and had a plastic tub too on which the contraption clipped. Cost me 1200 bucks from a customs disposal sale. Worked well for a few years after which the tub part was unable to handle the heat and humidity of amchi mumbai. It started disintegrating and each time I used to patch it with araldite and keep it going. The impeller part remained in fine working condition all that while.

Edit: Sorry I did not see your last post that you have already bought your machine.

Back