PC Peripherals Need an ergonomic chair

@puns Awesome chair you have got there.. I was looking to buy something like this i cant find any good shops in chennai!!!
I wish i was in bangalore.. :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
@DigitalDude yeah i too saw that but felt lazy to search for the new thread...
Sorry to use the old thread, but please let me know if i have broken any forum rules

@DigitalDude yeah i too saw that but felt lazy to search for the new thread...
Sorry to use the old thread, but please let me know if i have broken any forum rules
no problems in bumping old threads if really needed.. was just pointing it out :p

btw why banglore, there are a lot of good furniture stores in chennai. visit royapettah area (near police station) stores like JFA, modfurn, nitraa etc.

_

no problems in bumping old threads if really needed.. was just pointing it out :p
btw why banglore, there are a lot of good furniture stores in chennai. visit royapettah area (near police station) stores like JFA, modfurn, nitraa etc.
_

I'm new in Chennai so didnt get any places here to check out chairs.. On online cant check the comfort :mad:

Check out merryfair, using it and am quite happy with it. Sold at monarch ergo near Gemini fly over.

Otherwise you can visit Godrej and Featherlite, Whats your budget?

Anyone here can recommend me a good place in Mumbai to get one in the range of 7 to 8 k?

Apologies as i haven't gone through the entire thread and may or may not have seen the contacts given.

Anyone here can recommend me a good place in Mumbai to get one in the range of 7 to 8 k?

Apologies as i haven't gone through the entire thread and may or may not have seen the contacts given.
Try the local HomeTown they have some nice affordable ergonomics chairs. @vrd found a good one at 7.5K

@bottle My budget is around 5-9k.. looking for high back if possible in that range... saw 1 good chair in Fabfurnish..

@bottle My budget is around 5-9k.. looking for high back if possible in that range... saw 1 good chair in Fabfurnish..

Yeah you can easily get it from Godrej, Featherlite or Merryfair. Try visiting Royapettah side near Gemini Flyover. Which area are you put up at ?

There is a collection of shops in Dadar dealing in furniture right outside the railway station. Last time I had checked a couple of shops had executive chairs. They were probably non branded but were also cheaper than the online shops.

Check feature wise costs of various chairs on chairwale.com and then compare with the options available there. They can also place a custom request based on type of fabric/leather, plastic/steel base, type of wheels etc.

The location is 19.018609,72.840755. search this on google maps. The entrance is a very small lane, ask nearby shops. If the above location is wrong then check at Kirtikar Market which is in the next lane.

Back