PC Peripherals Need an ergonomic chair

2hs7kug.jpg

Got two of them delivered today. Very comfortable.

I just bought one very similar to this -> http://www.ozoneseries.com/products_chairs_synthesis_4.htm
(the one on the left)

for about 5.8k. Comfortable for working. I work on it for almost 12 hours a day(Most of the day I sit watching movies so doesnt count as "work" but hey...it counts)

I am too interested in this. Can you give a review. Hows the cushioning, back support. Even I am looking for one because I cant keep my laptop on bed and work continuously for 5-6 hrs.Any discount offered on this model??

I am too interested in this. Can you give a review. Hows the cushioning, back support. Even I am looking for one because I cant keep my laptop on bed and work continuously for 5-6 hrs.Any discount offered on this model??

seat padding is really good. Not too plush that you will sink into it but enough to make sure ur butt doesnt hurt when working. Back is ok as well. If it had neck support, it would have been better. No discounts. I actually think they raised a price a bit. You might want to check for "stellar furnitures" in your city. Thats the store I got it from.

@shady2pac How does the cushion material feel when the weather is hot?
On the whole the chair is very comfortable. Back support is good and its adjustable and seating cushion is good enough. I have been sitting continuously for 3-4 hrs without any discomfort. Since the back is mesh you dont sweat as much but you have to bear occasional mosquito bites.

How is this chair (the one on the extreme right with headrest)? I am getting it for 6K here in NCR, so checking if its all right. Is the price okay? Is the chair with net fabric comfortable for a 4 hour gaming/movie marathon?

http://images.adjetter.com/img/cms_images/CMID9/main/ERGON(2).jpg
Hey...that the exact chair i bought cpl of weeks ago. It cost me 11k not 6 k...irs called ergon from featherlite. Yeah comfortable for 3 hrs continuous movie marathons.

Hey...that the exact chair i bought cpl of weeks ago. It cost me 11k not 6 k...irs called ergon from featherlite. Yeah comfortable for 3 hrs continuous movie marathons.
Same question here i checked the same chair in Chennai 2-3 weeks back and its price was around 11k.. so much difference how?
BTW If you get that chair for 6k then its a steal... EnjoY bro

Back