PC Peripherals Need an ergonomic chair

Guess you've had it for a year now, how durable has it been?
Its good, no problem until today... Cleaning takes bit time thats all....
If you like the chair (i mean if you have tried it) then go for it... its worth it. I missed the offer on Fabfurnish on the same chair at that time (it was 6.5k including transport).

I didn't find any relevent thread so posting here. I'hv recently got a new chair and the controls doesn't seem to work except for height adjustment. anyone can help how to adjust the recline and any other option available? posting pics for reference.
IMG_20150212_201638126 (Large).jpg

IMG_20150212_201725425 (Large).jpg IMG_20150212_201739985 (Large).jpg

The stick marked yellow only seem to lower or raise the height.

Guys I need featherlite optima in Delhi ncr

I got a quote for 26 k and i think its little steep

Can i get bluebell kruz with same features? And its costing 18 k?

How's bluebell ergonomics quality?

Ok my friends have been able to find imported optima with exact features from various dealers across Delhi and the at showroom of featherlite Delhi the salesman clearly mentions that optima by featherlite is imported.

So do you guys think that both generic and featherlite optima quality will be exactly same? As both are coming from China ofcourse

I own what is known as a featherlite optima/bluebell cruz. Did a whole lot of research before I purchased the chair, with the help of a friend (who gets knocked down kits from China for her store herself) and found out these chairs are made in Taiwan/Malaysia and imported by Featherlite, Bluebell, even Godrej Interio. Did some scouring on the web, and found it here for 17.5k, but the local contact of that said website gave me a discount and got it for 16k with a 2 year warranty.

Here's a pic of it that I posted here (got the mid back version, not the high back)

So if you can find a local dealer who can give it to you at a lower price BUT with a decent coverage/warranty, go for it.

Last edited:
i am now confused been going to a skin doc , due to sweat got bacterial infection and now i need this chair under 20k , i mean seat should be mesh only and not padded

can you guide me considering i am in delhi ncr region ?

also whats your review of the optima btw , incase i would have to buy one?

6ZUGDrC.jpg

The website I linked from where I sourced the chair seems to have a Delhi office, so maybe you should try contacting them. As for the review of the Optima, I purchased it as my work requires me to be on the computer 10+ hours daily. I was getting quite a lot of back pain and stiffness in the process, but since i've purchased this chair and set it up properly (the lumbar adjustment really corrects your posture while sitting) I've had minimal discomfort during long periods on the computer. YMMV, of course.

when i tried the original optima

i tried it and when i sat on it,it goes down a bit at highest height setting , i mean about maybe 1 inch

my question is , is it normal , should it go a bit down at highest point ?

Back