Need ANY computer part? I can get it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kev, good to know that u r comin back...can ya pls give me a price on the ASUS p4p800E Deluxe mobo?? (sock 478 :p)

hey smith i think u r really dying for p4800 mobo.
i can get one for you but i will be coming to pune and then i can send it to you. cost approx 4500rs.i will be in india at 21 Dec may be not sure...

try to get things which are hell lot of expensive here like GFX cards or Highend boards or logitec speakers if he can....

those will be best deals but i doubt not about the worth about the space...
my 1st visit to japan i took ipod, camra,hdd,board,proc,GFx card, and many small things costs around 95000 rs but they did not asked me coz everything was in the bag but my friend he took logitec z5500 and Samsung DVD player with HDD and Pioneer car audio and custom guys took him inside for 2 hours and i dont know how much they charged him as he is on leave so i could not contact him from here.
so Kev be careful dont rely those guys once they catch you then you know indian style...........
avi

gee social service is so nice of u but hopet hings work out n everybody is happy :p
tehre shud b more guys like him,thx for the help offered ;)

ohh man.. can i ask for an mp3 player? tell me can i? i`m so dying to carry my music aronud with me..
which one you guys think would be good. max is a 1gb mp3 player... not more then that..
pls let me.. know .
and kev pls let me know if oyu can get it man ...for me..

oh stuff i need .. right now...
guys you decide and let me know which one is best suited to get from abroad --

mp3 player
dvd writer
chipset fan ( i need one for my asus a8n sli deluxe mobo) (Which one should i get , panaflo?
cpu heatsink..(thermalright xp 90C)
logitech mx 518 gaming mouse..

So guys which one should i get ? the choice kinda seems obvious , so which one should i get.. pls let me know.. all these are light products so i think kevs can get one of em .. hopefully. what say man?

I say you buy the iriver ifp 799 in India for around 8K and get the Xp-90( not Copper version) from the US.

Hi guys,
I have spoken to him and all this prolly wont materialise. So dont bother posting here in hope. Thats all I can say.

Raghu.

oh, i thought of telling him to buy a 92m UV fan and UV light strip for me.

daumaster said:
Can you get me a CREATIVE MEGAWORKS 550 THX 5.1 speaker system ?
LOL even ur relatives won't get it cos the speaker+box would be atleast 40 Kg. That'd probably cost 200$ as cargo charges :p.

hey nikhil how much it cost you?
where did you buy it.
can i take it on airport only..

i can get down at bagkok but i wont be able to go out of airport.
what is price??

what all you did to get it in india??

what about indian custom people?
plz let meknow as i want to have powerful Bass system......

I got it for around 14K.

And I bought it in Pantip Plaza which is the computer market in Bangkok. and I dont think you can get it in the airport.......

Nikhil said:
Nope...it weighs 18kg.... I brought it with me from Bangkok :p
Eh... whats that speaker made of? Straw :S? My 2.1 MX5021 weighs over 20KG with all the packaging.

Megaworks 550 THX
The satellites size/weight:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 113 mm x 108 mm x 125 mm
- Weight: ~500g
The subwoofer's size/weight:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 325 mm x 290 mm x 305 mm
- Weight: ~10kg

http://www.nordichardware.com/Reviews/?skrivelse=353&page=3

Altec Lansing MX5021
PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS:
MASTER CARTON QUANTITY: 2
MASTER CARTON DIMENSIONS:
22.6" (W) x 18.2" (D) x 18.9" (H)
574 mm (W) x 461 mm (D) x 479 mm (H)
DISPLAY CARTON DIMENSIONS:
17.6" (W) x 11" (D) x 18" (H)
447 mm (W) x 280 mm (D) x 458 mm (H)
MASTER CARTON WEIGHT: 45.2 lbs.
DISPLAY CARTON WEIGHT: 22.3 lbs.

Altec Lansing MX5021 2.1 Speakerset

Our price: £102.50

Availability: 12 stocked.
SKU: 307438
Weight: 12.00 kg
Manufacturer P\N: MX5021

Chaos said:
Eh... whats that speaker made of? Straw :S? My 2.1 MX5021 weighs over 20KG with all the packaging.

:rofl: :rofl:

But the satellites are quite lighgt. Not very heavy and that is why the total weight is not that much.

And no, it is not made of straw.:p The interior of the satellites are stuffed with glass wool.

everybody jus keeps postin here like crazy,maybe u guys r scarin off kev,he hasnt replied ina long long time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back