Audio Need Audio solution @13k

anubhav was charged 14K for T1 ! :O

you should be wary of customs.

67 K !! :O

HD800 is now available with amarbir at less than 60K ( with the discount coupon. ) Internationally it costs a lot more than T1.

Should be about 52,000 via Amarbir. I was told today that the HD800 was 69,999, when I told him I can get it cheaper from a friend in Chandigarh, he said he can talk to the Sennheiser India people and get it lowered a bit.

So without Amarbir's discount or the lowered price its still cheaper that Singapore where its 2100 SGD or about 74,000. Odd.

Yeah , i have never seen any discounts on HD800, in non-euro stores. there is discount on other senn. products but not on the HD800.

IF i HAD 40k NOW, I'D have asked a loan of 15K from my bro and bought them, but as it is , i dont have a penny spare. ( infact i am in debt :p )

you dont have to spend more than 50K for a single headphone.

LCD 2 suit your requirements very much they cost below 50K :D

...god you are lucky ! :eek:hyeah:

Your demands will be satisfied by the Audeze LCD2 with EHHA amp

I have the HM601 RE ZERO combo in Chandhigarh, I also have E7/E9 combo, Brainwavz M2, Klipsh S4 as well as HD650 and EHHA Hybrid tube amplifier but none sound like LCD2 with EHHA! unfortunately it is for Rs. 45000....... Come over to me in Chandhigarh and make a decision.
I may write a 100 page review but it will be worth nothing in front of a live demo. I am in Sector 44.

Audiophiles are welcome TC

Audiodoc said:
Your demands will be satisfied by the Audeze LCD2 with EHHA amp

Not really, you wouldn't say that if you knew him. Buying sumptous gear doesn't mean that one would stop scratching the itch to buy more as long as money keeps flowing in, since top tier is not vertical growth rather than a horizontal segregation based on different sounding hps rather than better or worse, your paying for something different rather than something better so theres no stopping.

I received the RE262 day before yesterday and all I can say for now is that I just love them!

Now waiting for my Sflo2 to reach me. I think it'd be better if I delay my impressions of them till Sflo reaches me, or maybe if I feel like I'll write my impressions in a day or two.

They sound beautiful with my unamped Fuze, I wonder in what ways it will improve, maybe their will be more bass impact/quantity and more crispness.

strategy said:
you dont have to spend more than 50K for a single headphone.

LCD 2 suit your requirements very much they cost below 50K :D

...god you are lucky ! :eek:hyeah:
I don't think I'll be able to justify a purchase in the range of 40-50k for a headphone, most probably if i buy a headphone it'll be HD650. And if not HD650 then D5000.

^^ +1

My iBasso amp gave me some trouble on Friday and so I was listening to the RE1 unamped today. Sounded OK out of the Fuze but sounded great out of the BlackBerry 8330. Basically the speed and dynamics improve if you feed the RE1 with enough power. In fact I am struggling to remember what difference was there when I had my amp. Based on this I feel the RE262 will sound its best when given the power of the Sflo2 :)

yeah it should update when the parcel arrives in india.

but my FX700 left UK and arrived in 6 days here , while the IPS tracking was showing that it was land in india.

So i guess in some cases they do miss it .

you paid via paypal?

Back