Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) - Discussion Thread

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Anybody wants to preorder the upcoming iteration for NFS if not Dead Space 3? No kidding! BT Games, SA has the listing for you!
happy55.gif

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The next entry in EA's annual Need for Speed franchise will be a sequel to 2005 game Need for Speed: Most Wanted, according to leak-prone South African retailer BTGames.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]No release date or launch platforms are mentioned on the Need For Speed Most Wanted 2 product page. But you can pre-order it, if you like.[/font]

Oh Criterion! Please make it happen. Pretty please!

Eurogamer

^^they are not showing any name.

Well that is the pre-order link. Either way, I don't suppose 2K Games is publishing it but EA. The listing may have been removed or altered because a search in the relevant category does not reveal one.

Besides, these are the same guys who outed listings of Jak and Daxter HD Collection before with a near accurate estimated release date. And continues to do so with GOW IV, Dead Space 3 and now NFS MW 2.

How-so-ever i wish it was true, i wish more that they take ample time to get us a game which is worth the NFS name. MW is 2nd my fav of the series (1st : Porshe Unleashed) and would really like to see a good successor than they give out something like NFS Run.

I so hope Criterion doesn't make this. They already insulted the Hot Pursuit name with the 2010 game, I don't want MW2 to go too. They should be working on what they make best ..... Burnout.

It was terrible imo. Retarded presentation, dull tracks, poor game mechanics, even worse AI ....

It felt more Burnout and less NFS. It had nothing on the Hot Pursuit 2, let alone the original Hot Pursuit.

It was terrible imo. Retarded presentation, dull tracks, poor game mechanics, even worse AI ....

It felt more Burnout and less NFS. It had nothing on the Hot Pursuit 2, let alone the original Hot Pursuit.

Are you sure you are referring to Hot Pursuit 2010 and not The Run here?
scared14.gif

It was one of the better NFS titles I had played since Porsche Unleashed and Underground.

Are you sure you are referring to Hot Pursuit 2010 and not The Run here?
scared14.gif

It was one of the better NFS titles I had played since Porsche Unleashed and Underground.

Lol. Same question i would like to ask. Its score was 8/10. Thats better than the RUN and other previous titles like Shift and Shift 2.

Or are you saying About Shift and Shift 2?

i for one wouldn't want Criterion to make the NFS MW2

if it were up to me i would have rated NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 5.5/10 for its sheer monotonousness

EA please bring back the open world roaming as it was in Underground 2 and Most Wanted
<

you have my purse if you do

Back