Need For Speed: The Run - Discussion Thread

^ if u want to buy it for 1499, then it will be better if u buy it from the nearest game store. Flipkart will take additional 2-3 days to deliver from the date of release in india.

^ Yeah, you are right.. I had NFS Shift with me since last year but don't think that I ever really played for more than an hour. During the past 15 days my internet was not working, I re-installed it and started playing from the beginning. Man, I fell in love with the game!! I am nearing completion now. Only 1 NFS World tour series left! So, I am really yearning for another racing game now.

Looked on the net for reviews and bought NFS Hot Pursuit and Dirt 3 for 1.1k .. had to give in to the impulse to buy something! :eek:hyeah:

By the time I wrap up these 2, surely the price would have come down. Will get it then!

...I think I will use my free game offer from Origin on this one.

I dont know what else to do with it, no more interesting games from EA this year for me,

so its either this or ME3. I have not played any of Mass Effect so I guess it may as well be NFS: The Run.

Played the demo on PS3, found it more of the same old same old....

@Gannu- Spoke to Prashant, will be picking up my copy at 12 midnight :D. Couldn't resist as my exams are getting over on the 14th. BTW, there is no Midnight Launch party :mad:

Infected said:
...I think I will use my free game offer from Origin on this one.

I dont know what else to do with it, no more interesting games from EA this year for me,

so its either this or ME3. I have not played any of Mass Effect so I guess it may as well be NFS: The Run.

Played the demo on PS3, found it more of the same old same old....

you can't I think. no pre-orders or new games (till 30 days after a game is launched :p ) and the free code expires before that.. isn't it ?

only latest game that comes under the bracket of the free code is fifa 2012 ;)

_

According to GT Review - NFS has 2 hr SP only. :| and the games size 17 gb Serious, :| what happened to EA so i cannot play multilayer due to stupid ping time and delay :(

quan chi said:
No wonder this game will bring back the glory which nfs lost after mw.But EA is microsofts btch.

Going by the reviews I don't think it will. :(

GameInformer - 7.8

GameTrailers - 8.4

GamingNexus - A-

IGN - 6.5

This really sucks. Black Box should stop developing future NFS titles and Criterion should be given this task.

And the game is just 2 hours long? Who are these folks kidding?! :/

Gannu said:
Going by the reviews I don't think it will. :(

GameInformer - 7.8

GameTrailers - 8.4

GamingNexus - A-

IGN - 6.5

This really sucks. Black Box should stop developing future NFS titles and Criterion should be given this task.

And the game is just 2 hours long? Who are these folks kidding?! :/

Hmm...i should have thought about the inclusion of michael bay for that trailer.Anyways Not interested then.

2 hours is that true.

Although that doesn't hurt me much since my exams are up and I wanted to finish this game before that but still...2 hours. That's all. Even a movie is longer than that. Even a Concorde can't traverse all of USoA in 2hours. Come on...duh!

However if the MP is good then I am not complaining. Even the HP was awesome for its MP. The SP mode bored me and I stopped mid way. More so beacause the lvl up for online gameplay is seperate from the SP.
They might have been concentrating on the MP for this too. Hope to see you guys online :)

But 2 hours. That's small. Size matters, atleast in games.

Back