Budget 41-50k Need gaming rig advice

Okay thanks.. Need a few more PROS of Corsair 400R against CM HAF 912 Side panel before i decide the case

I think both are sturdy well-built cases, both have good
airflow provisions. Both
have decent cable management solutions.
So it comes down to your personal preference and/or
budget.

If you want my honest opinion, I think the Cooler Master HAF 912 is absolutely ugly, and
the Corsair Carbide 400r is quite attractive. But that's only one person's opinion.:D:);)

+ ti 400r are

1)Strong build

2)Better air flow

3)Can fit any cpu coolers without any issues

4) supports 4 x 120mm fan whereas 3 comes with cabi

5)Front usb 3 panel

Okay i'll probably go to PrimeABBGB [Heard its the only trusted shop @ Lamington road] and choose the case which looks better

I joined in late so I hope not to disturb the momentum :oops:.

theitwares is another reliable place at lammy - the seasonic 620W ~ 5120 and the 750W is ~ 5640 [these are better than the corsair you have selected]
HDD go for WD as they are more reliable than seagate these days
Is your AMD processor a Black Edition (if you wish to OC) ?
An SSD is a must in any decent build today.
Rest all are fine.

Online buying is safe and reliable from the following places primeabgb; theitwares; hardwire.co.in (all mumbai based); theitdepot (chennai). I had purchased my entire RIG (100% all components) from the above 4 places last year.

Cheers
Terry

I joined in late so I hope not to disturb the momentum :oops:.

theitwares is another reliable place at lammy - the seasonic 620W ~ 5120 and the 750W is ~ 5640 [these are better than the corsair you have selected]
HDD go for WD as they are more reliable than seagate these days
Is your AMD processor a Black Edition (if you wish to OC) ?
An SSD is a must in any decent build today.
Rest all are fine.

Online buying is safe and reliable from the following places primeabgb; theitwares; hardwire.co.in (all mumbai based); theitdepot (chennai). I had purchased my entire RIG (100% all components) from the above 4 places last year.

Cheers
Terry

So flipkart.com isnt reliable ?
Also my friend told me it will be cheaper to go and buy it offline, in buying online you waste around 5k extra ?
Yes i will check before buying the 8350 is black or not. ;)
Okay i'll go with WD then.

I dropped the requirement to play Battlefield 3/Crysis 3 .. did a bit of research and found that they have closed the indian servers, so no point of me playing on other servers with high pings..So i guess i'll be going with HD 7870 [Can you tell me how do i detect if it is factory overclocked or not?]
Because i dropped the idea of getting 7950, i can save another 5k which ill probably invest in a SAMSUNG 840 Series 120gb SSD.

For computer hardware and peripherals go with specified shops listed. I have never tried FK for such things, so cannot vouch for it. Yes it's true that at times - street pricing is a lot cheaper than online prices. But there are also times when if you are lucky you may get good online deals [seasonal/festive discounts etc].

GPU - factory overclocked or not. You can check the manufacturer's website if the particular model that you are interested is OC or not (they mention such things)

SSD - this is currently the best (samsung 840 pro series ~ 8449). This site is a sister-concern of primeabgb.

So flipkart.com isnt reliable ?
Also my friend told me it will be cheaper to go and buy it offline, in buying online you waste around 5k extra ?
Yes i will check before buying the 8350 is black or not. ;)
Okay i'll go with WD then.

I dropped the requirement to play Battlefield 3/Crysis 3 .. did a bit of research and found that they have closed the indian servers, so no point of me playing on other servers with high pings..So i guess i'll be going with HD 7870 [Can you tell me how do i detect if it is factory overclocked or not?]
Because i dropped the idea of getting 7950, i can save another 5k which ill probably invest in a SAMSUNG 840 Series 120gb SSD.

I would'nt say reliable but the products are overpriced there ATLEAST FOR THE COMPUTER PRODUCTS(It cost me 10k for Corsair Vengeance K90 compared to primeabgb's 6.5k:() but their shipping services are very good.

Can you tell what is the difference between black edition and normal edition???:D

Go with either WD Blue or Green. Black is pricey.

If you are buying ssd then Samsung 840series is the way to go. I have it in my rig and it never gave me any problems or whatsoevers.:D

If your on budget get a samsung 840(non pro).

Actually there is no any difference in both the SSD's other than the budget but however 840 Pro uses MLC Nand Memory & 840 uses TLC Nand Memory. So basically if you game and do heavy multitasking 840 pro performs little faster and is durable.

donot get wd green one! it has issues and slow down.

i suggest get wd cavier blue one @rs 3750 @primeagbg in lamington road

Black edition is factory unlocked edition which can be OC'ed i guess. [Not sure]
Okay so i guess here's my final build:
Processor - AMD FX 8350 @ 12k
Motherboard - Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 @7.6k
Ram - GSkill RipjawX 2x4gb1600 MHz @4.5k
ODD - Asus 24X SATA Black DVD R/W @ 1k
GPU - Asus HD7870 @17.5k
Case - Corsair 400R @5k
HDD - 1tb WD BLUE @4.5k
SSd - Samsung 840 120gb @ 6.5k
Total - 58.6k [So much out of budget but i have no other choice ;( ]
Still need to add in a PSU and just realised i will be needing a UPS too [rainy seasons electricity fluctuations] ,please suggest me a cheap relaible UPS and which PSU should i go for 620W or 750W ?

Black edition is factory unlocked edition which can be OC'ed i guess. [Not sure]
Okay so i guess here's my final build:
Processor - AMD FX 8350 @ 12k
Motherboard - Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 @7.6k
Ram - GSkill RipjawX 2x4gb1600 MHz @4.5k
ODD - Asus 24X SATA Black DVD R/W @ 1k
GPU - Asus HD7870 @17.5k
Case - Corsair 400R @5k
HDD - 1tb WD BLUE @4.5k
SSd - Samsung 840 120gb @ 6.5k
Total - 58.6k [So much out of budget but i have no other choice ;( ]
Still need to add in a PSU and just realised i will be needing a UPS too [rainy seasons electricity fluctuations] ,please suggest me a cheap relaible UPS and which PSU should i go for 620W or 750W ?

Very nice rig at that price range:eek:

For ups go for APC 1.1 kva or else Numeric 625va is just fine.

Dont know much about psu but 750watt is safer or else 650w or 620w will do the job

And where is the cpu cooler??? Will you oc the proccy or not????

I wont be OCing it for atleast 1 year, so no need buying the cooler now, Also now it's rainy season then winter so air is cool enough :p
Ill buy Cooler Master 212 plus next Jan or feb..
I am confused about PSU what to do ? IDK which one would be enough.. i think 750 will be an overkill

I wont be OCing it for atleast 1 year, so no need buying the cooler now, Also now it's rainy season then winter so air is cool enough :p
Ill buy Cooler Master 212 plus next Jan or feb..
I am confused about PSU what to do ? IDK which one would be enough.. i think 750 will be an overkill

Actually the stock cooler which comes with cpu is quite decent. You can easily reach upto 4.2ghz.

Ofcourse 750watt is an overkill. Like i said before i am still a noob in psu stuff.

+1 for the suggestion. From my first post iam telling to skip ssd and invest that in any other components.

I HEARD THAT YOU WILL NOT PLAY GAMES. IF THAT IS TRUE THEN TRIM THE GPU.....

Who said that ? I just wont be playing BF3/Crysis3 Multiplayer, i'll still play them singleplayer
I said BF3 has no indian servers so no point purchasing Multiplayer.. I'll play COD MW3 and BO2 and Dota2 multiplayer [I'll probably buy it in steam]

Back