Audio Need Help Deciding IEM's.

^ Don't place such a high bid directly, it might end up going to 200$+ since more than a day is remaining. Keep a watch on the item and place your final bid before the bidding is about to close :).

Hey is this possible that the seller himself(from another account) bid on the product just to increase the price?

as the bid history shows same person bidding higher and higher eg.

Member Id: h***j ( 1 ) US $190.00

Member Id: h***j ( 1 ) US $180.00

Member Id: h***j ( 1 ) US $170.00

Member Id: h***j ( 1 ) US $165.00

Member Id: h***j ( 1 ) US $160.00

another

Member Id: e***m ( 0 ) US $145.00

Member Id: e***m ( 0 ) US $130.00

Member Id: e***m ( 0 ) US $125.00

Member Id: e***m ( 0 ) US $110.00

Member Id: e***m ( 0 ) US $105.00

Member Id: e***m ( 0 ) US $100.00

^ 12K is $240 for sure. But, you have to keep in mind the shipping costs from US and also keep a bunch for customs, just in case.

kuki_295 said:
No one' s selling them for new for below 200$ even 250$ and the customs would be about 4.5k that increases the price to 17k about and lynx is selling for 16k+tax.

how about this deal

FS UE Triple.Fi 10 vi -- just a few minutes away from New in the Box - Head-Fi.org Community

for 160$ its a steal right?
and this one is for 180$

FS/FT - Triplefi 10vi - about 2 hours total on them - Head-Fi.org Community

but how do i get them? may be add to mediahome's buy from usa thing?

My RE-252 died today morning .No sound from one channel.Not being able to bear the loss of my most beloved IEMs ever , I thought of upgrading or buying a new 252 .Still in two minds.

I almost booked those 160$ TF10s from karmalaw . Comes to about 180$ shipped to India. Problem is - no tracking details via USPS normal mail and the seller is pretty much a new guy on head-fi so no one to vouch for him .

Went through a few threads on RE-0/252/TF10 comparisons and it seems lot of people still consider the detailing of 252 to be better than TF10 .TF10 seems to have more bass quantity and lot better soundstage. In two minds now .. either this TF10 for ~180$ or a new RE-252.

FaH33m said:
My RE-252 died today morning .No sound from one channel.Not being able to bear the loss of my most beloved IEMs ever , I thought of upgrading or buying a new 252 .Still in two minds.

I almost booked those 160$ TF10s from karmalaw . Comes to about 180$ shipped to India. Problem is - no tracking details via USPS normal mail and the seller is pretty much a new guy on head-fi so no one to vouch for him .

Went through a few threads on RE-0/252/TF10 comparisons and it seems lot of people still consider the detailing of 252 to be better than TF10 .TF10 seems to have more bass quantity and lot better soundstage. In two minds now .. either this TF10 for ~180$ or a new RE-252.
Oh crap, thats bad. :( I know how you feel when your primary earphone stops working.

Also the TF10s that you heard at Bennys place was with aftermarket cable and a stock TF10 will have a slightly different sound. So you will have to budget in a $75 cable to add to the $250 price of a new TF10.

I would suggest you get a IEM with a replaceable cable as far as possible since the cable is usually the first thing to go and the drivers more often than not outlive the life of the drivers.

Alternatively you can buy a nice amp for your RE0s. :)

^ Wow youv'e confused me even more but most probably an amp is out of the equation .I want my portable gear to remain as much portable as possible now. Those dreams of owning Arrow 12HE are no more.:p The TF10 vi has user replaceable cables right ?

Yes it does. I tried replacing my cable and they came out .......along with the drivers. They're on their way back home, somewhere between NY and Bombay as we speak :D

I've just about scraped together enough for my amp too, things are finally looking up.

UE were nice enough to RMA it. Tarun said he thinks its a completely new set, although he can't be sure since he hasn't see it. doesn't matter though, they're going under the knife soon enough :devil:

Probably. Either sell them and get the UM mage or UM TF10 to 6 driver custom. Works out to the same amount if I sell them. Not sure though since its a lot of money.

and yeah, got KMD to help out with the RMA.

Back