New 22" LCD monitor "CAN YOU GUESS IT"

rakesh_sharma23

Do It Yourself
Adept
Two months ago i purchased Samsung 22" LCD.
http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/new-22-lcd-added-my-wc-129225.html
Was very happy with it's quality. Inspired by me MY friend Purchased Dell 22" that was too very hot....But when his cousion purchased this 22" LCD monitor,,, me and my friend both were amazed by it's HD picture quality and viewing angle..
I sold my Samsung 22" to my Uncle and got this.....Man it's really better then samsung. The same HD movie on this lcd looks much much better then Samsung....
Can you guess which LCD is this...
Some specification :-
Resoulution 1920 x 1080
16:9 wide Screen
16.7 M colours
30000:1 contras

I realy like it better then Samsung and Dell

m8cxg7.jpg

Thanks Mr. RedBull for removing me from you so called "Trust List"..

Any way I had access to these three 22" LCDs . This one, Samasung and Dell, me any my friend played for a whole day with these three on my PC.
Tested diffrent setting, movies, game final we both found this one better..It's me and my friends opinion..Only....We dont want other to trust or not to trust. We are satisfied with this and purchased two of these lcd.. my friend also sold his 22" dell to the dealer.

lol, jokes apart, these monitors are a steal for the price + decent image quality and are somewhat 'brighter' than Samsung and Dell....but their color reproduction plain sucks.Its either too high or too low,and beleive me, u lose a lot of colour gradients with these monitors that it looks soooo unnatural.

If u r someone liking the natural colours rather than the insanely heavy tones these monitors provide,Samsung and Dell are way way ahead in comparison.

PS: I suppose u ddint test all 3 monitors side by side,but rather each of them over a few days gap.Even if u did compare them simultaneously, u might like the extra brightness these monitors provide, it all boils down to the end user and his preference.

PS2: Gratz on the new purchase.

All monitors need some calibration & samsung's pretty much need a little more because of the magic bright & magic colour technologies embedded into them. I've always found Samsung good display but only after calibration, be it a 50" Plasma TV or a 17" LCD monitor

I don’t know how to test these monitors, But I will tell you what I have done.
I have connected this and Samsung monitor to my HD4850 via DVI in dual clone mode .
1. I played HD movie. Found much better brightness in this monitor.
2. Played Crysis on 1920x1080. Again found better contras and brightness.
*( My friend put up an issue that we might have kept brightness of Samsung lower, that’s why we are getting such results…)
To set equal brightness on both LCDs ..We opened a blank notepad and set the brightness and contrast on both monitor till we get equal milky white background in Notepad. Then minimized the notepad and woooo… the folder icon on my desktop use to have default yellow colour, is turned out now to be in a florescent lime yellow colour in Samsung and bright yellow in this monitor. This is turning out to be a great test.
Now again run the movie and crysis..this time Samsung lost the battle. All bright colours are messed up in Samsung with florescent reflection. Picture is still good in this monitor.
Run the same notepad test with dell. But folder colour did’t turned out florescent yellow instead they remain as bright yellow , same as this monitor.
Running movie and crysis resulted equal quality,,, but viewing angle was very good in this LCD.
So result this LCD was chosen to be purchased by me and my friend Rajesh.

Congrats, good buy :), I have seen Samsung 2233sw, more than usual backlight bleeding, I wouldn't touch 2233sw even with a 2 foot pole. This one looks better.

Back