New 22" LCD monitor "CAN YOU GUESS IT"

RedBull said:
lol, jokes apart, these monitors are a steal for the price + decent image quality and are somewhat 'brighter' than Samsung and Dell....but their color reproduction plain sucks.Its either too high or too low,and beleive me, u lose a lot of colour gradients with these monitors that it looks soooo unnatural.

If u r someone liking the natural colours rather than the insanely heavy tones these monitors provide,Samsung and Dell are way way ahead in comparison.

PS: I suppose u ddint test all 3 monitors side by side,but rather each of them over a few days gap.Even if u did compare them simultaneously, u might like the extra brightness these monitors provide, it all boils down to the end user and his preference.

PS2: Gratz on the new purchase.

+1

TOTALLY TRUE.

I did't found any insanely heavy tones in this monitor, but found heavy tone in Samsung....Try the notepad test and you will see it by your self.

rakesh_sharma23 said:
I did't found any insanely heavy tones in this monitor, but found heavy tone in Samsung....Try the notepad test and you will see it by your self.

ANyways, COngratz, its abt personal preference jst like Some ppl like musical enhanced speakers while some like accurate sound reproduction.

btw, wt is notepad test? and how can u jdge 16.7M colors wid a black n white notepad?

rakesh_sharma23 said:
I don’t know how to test these monitors, But I will tell you what I have done.
I have connected this and Samsung monitor to my HD4850 via DVI in dual clone mode .
1. I played HD movie. Found much better brightness in this monitor.
2. Played Crysis on 1920x1080. Again found better contras and brightness.
*( My friend put up an issue that we might have kept brightness of Samsung lower, that’s why we are getting such results…)
To set equal brightness on both LCDs ..We opened a blank notepad and set the brightness and contrast on both monitor till we get equal milky white background in Notepad. Then minimized the notepad and woooo… the folder icon on my desktop use to have default yellow colour, is turned out now to be in a florescent lime yellow colour in Samsung and bright yellow in this monitor. This is turning out to be a great test.
Now again run the movie and crysis..this time Samsung lost the battle. All bright colours are messed up in Samsung with florescent reflection. Picture is still good in this monitor.
Run the same notepad test with dell. But folder colour did’t turned out florescent yellow instead they remain as bright yellow , same as this monitor.
Running movie and crysis resulted equal quality,,, but viewing angle was very good in this LCD.
So result this LCD was chosen to be purchased by me and my friend Rajesh.
By Notepad test i mean this... You are right it also depent on poersonal liking too.
Thanks

Currenlty AOC is having only three model of LCD in India one is 15" second it f19" and last is F22" ...
If they had 24" model in India I must have purchased it insted of F22.

rakesh_sharma23 said:
Currenlty AOC is having only three model of LCD in India one is 15" second it f19" and last is F22" ...

At theitwares (Rahul), various models from 15" to 26" are listed with prices from Rs.5450/- to Rs.22900/-.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
congrats.
at 8.6k I see it's cheapest monitor supporting full HD resolution.

Whatever other may say, It's BEST when you are satisfied:hap2:

yeah this is cheapest.... can anybody tell me from where we can buy this monitor at this price?

rakesh_sharma23 said:

This info was provided by my Dealer...

Rakesh i really liked the monitor but could not find it for the price u got and finally i ordered it for 9350 from Nehru place delhi. Thanks for helping me in the decision.

What 9350 for this...????
I paid my dealer 8.6k in Jodhpur Rajasthan...
How come so expensive at NP

Well Comg. for new LCD.
Provide us ur review on this....

congrats dude. F22 is a gud model and better than Dell 22" models in IMO. btw right now I'm using AOC 917Fwx XHD monitor.

AOC is cheap, but it don't mean it's having low built quality and image quality. anyone who hav used them will not comment simply it is bad. Even thou I'm a Dell fanboy, I liked AOC over my previous Dell displays.

Finally got the Monitor delivered to my home town through courier service. I really liked the looks of it. I was happy to find the dvi and dsub in the monitor as now i can directly attach the monitor to my comp through dvi cable instead of the external tv tuner card and attach the tv tuner card with the Dsub cable. I really liked the brightness and the contrast level of it while watchin TV channels. And as for the comp part i m really surprised at the pic qlty of the monitor (i dont have much experience with 22") and i really liked the monitor overall. Thanks again Rakesh. And as for pricing I talked to the dealer over the phone and told about the price of 8.6k and he straight away told me to get it from where i can get it for that price. And fianlly i got it for 9350. Well no regrets now.

Cong.. for your AOC.... But i am still confused How come price so high in NP.....May be my dealer would be having somekind of backend price or or bulk deal price or something else , i dont know... me and my friend paid only 8.6k for this........
But well as you said no regrets now.... so enjoy ur purchase.....

"Life is full of Ups and Downs...So dont worry and enjoy the life."

Back